[Bloc] Hedge Money Update

Keegoz

7 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

>When Empyrea/The Wei isn't invited

cdi link laughing Meme Generator - Imgflip

We’ve been drinking all the tequila left over from before the war. That’s how bad it is.

Edited by The Royalist

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

Just now, Epi said:

One day we'll convince lecturers and employers to use discord... One day. 

oof, no thank you. This is the place I go to distance myself from my RL please don't bring them here.

• Haha 1

To Hedge Money an adequate light & heat is from a 250 watt flood light that needs replacing every so often & needs electricity 24/7. While fire can last for a long time.Take the sun for example. That has been going strong for billions of years & more to come!

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

oh times have changed

1393510445_Screenshot2020-05-12at12_46_18PM.png.28a9b20c53f5e1d32559a474f992cf87.png

• Upvote 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

18 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I wish we could've experienced Grumpy and Guardian as allies, but the last war screwed that up. Glad to have the opportunity now. I also really like Children of the Light; It has some great people in it and I have a lot of confidence in them because of that.

Cheers!

Recreating_KETOG.png

A6yXIRo.jpg

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

So we are on the look out for allies with a name starting with a vowel.

CKGG doesn't have the same ring to as KETOGG.

To apply for this prestigious position, you will need to send Keegoz a private message, preferably when he is asleep, and in 500 words or less, explain why your particular vowel is the best vowel suitable for the position.

Greetings, e$ is willing to consider blessing you all with our strong upper tier presence.

We would be the most suited as not only are we a paperless alliance unaffiliated with any of the top 10 scum, and are looking forward to rolling the vile t$ come next war, but also because we will have no trouble in being the equivalent of the previous holders of the letter 'E' in Ketog Hedge Money, Empyrea as the redheaded stepchild of this new bloc. 

Furthermore, our first motion as leaders of this new bloc will be to ignore your request to send Keegoz a private message because frick you. We run this shit.

• Like 1

With the beginning of 2020, Knights Templar will become truly paperless. We vow to never again be allied to any other alliance, neither overtly nor in secret. And never again will we wage war in pursuit of political goals.

unknown_3_1_65.png

15 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

Greetings, e$ is willing to consider blessing you all with our strong upper tier presence.

We would be the most suited as not only are we a paperless alliance unaffiliated with any of the top 10 scum, and are looking forward to rolling the vile t$ come next war, but also because we will have no trouble in being the equivalent of the previous holders of the letter 'E' in Ketog Hedge Money, Empyrea as the redheaded stepchild of this new bloc. 

Furthermore, our first motion as leaders of this new bloc will be to ignore your request to send Keegoz a private message because frick you. We run this shit.

Where do I sign?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

https://camelotpnw.tech/FADocs/ShootFirst.pdf

Camelot will counter any attack on a member or ally, this is non negotiable and includes attacks that may be considered “counters' on a raiding Camelot nation or ally.

Camelot Raider: raids kt

KT: Counters

Camelot: Counters the Counters

Nice FA policy camelot.

ktmemez.png

Edited by Christian Eriksen
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

bitmap.png

7 minutes ago, Christian Eriksen said:

https://camelotpnw.tech/FADocs/ShootFirst.pdf

Camelot will counter any attack on a member or ally, this is non negotiable and includes attacks that may be considered “counters' on a raiding Camelot nation or ally.

WTF LMFAOOO

Camelot Raider: raids kt

KT: Counters

Camelot: Counters the Counters

Nice FA policy camelot.

Great thinking @Epi & co!!!!

8 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Camelot lost 4 vs 1 against Denison with Epi personally accusing Denison of cheating along the way.

2.png

To me it doesn't matter if you win or lose. It matters how well the battle was went for both sides & how close it was.  By looking at those battles ,the Cam forces still came w/in below 50r. Yes its an outstanding feat but I did that w/ ur guys @Akuryo in NP when I came to BoC w/in the past couple months ago. Go bore someone else