Jump to content
丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

SNN: I Would Have Been Your Daddy

Recommended Posts

TLDR DEAR GOD

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Denison said:

TLDR DEAR GOD

*UwU Salt Noises*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats cool and all, but have you ever thought about joining The Roxchean Confederations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Denison said:

TLDR DEAR GOD

Essentially the man went on a hidden treasure quest, got a weird run around, tried to pull an impossible heist for someone, and then got kicked out/shit on for no reason. Now the man is a meme and responsible for EM getting banned. Dude got played and he's somehow the bad guy.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, TribemanStalin said:

Thats cool and all, but have you ever thought about joining The Roxchean Confederations?

You misspelled Black Knights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmfao poor guy. I mean he did a dumb tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Shifty I run hunger games now and as far as I know The Wei doesn't care about gambling. Citrus used to run the hunger games but he quit. I'm executive and do everything Citrus did

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

rat.thumb.png.a232bcba30ebc819346577747fdcbf93.png

 

"

I had forgot about the rule, but as soon as I remembered it, I merely sent a screenshot to Alex, following a few days, Alex got online. He had responded and gave Alex his third strike for spy slotting, thus resulting in a ban.

"

Edited by Ayo
had to add this lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not know nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drama alert

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Essentially the man went on a hidden treasure quest, got a weird run around, tried to pull an impossible heist for someone, and then got kicked out/shit on for no reason. Now the man is a meme and responsible for EM getting banned. Dude got played and he's somehow the bad guy.

See, this is one of those times where it's helpful to remember this truth:

It is impossible to scam an honest person.

This is why Shifty will never get scammed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, no. 

 

I'll set facts straight after my coffee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"A Declaration of Innocence"

First paragraph

"I came up with the plan of couping t$"

ntipykqjpyl227boqdr5

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

"A Declaration of Innocence"

First paragraph

"I came up with the plan of couping t$"

ntipykqjpyl227boqdr5

Nothing wrong with couping t$

Come on people do it already I want out oh god please help me let us out

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jesus imagine sending that many messages without a response, that's some quality sperging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

See, this is one of those times where it's helpful to remember this truth:

It is impossible to scam an honest person.

This is why Shifty will never get scammed

 

6 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Arctic has been on a fools' errand. He is basing an investigation on the word of the person who VM'd with gringotts' contents in the first place, and who has been gone from the game ever since. She recently returned and is labeled non grata in t$.

I was content to let things be until we received the screenshot of arctic attempting to gauge support for a coup in February. The "coup" predates the events of the past days and is therefore viewed as seperate by t$. While the attempt at a coup would never have had a chance at succeeding, the intention must be taken seriously. We have therefore subjected Arctic to a one-round rolling.

Since then, Arctic has twisted about pushing his "story", while simultaneously pleading for peace and harassing e$ applicants. The sentence imposed by t$ will stand. Hopefully Arctic will learn his lesson and go his seperate way once the punishment is complete.

 

4 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Jesus imagine sending that many messages without a response, that's some quality sperging.

The messages were deleted.

And as far as logs, we can now see this is just some minor noob shit/micro tier drama that is typically beneath OWF announcement quality.

The way I see it, this was a brownie point move from Fark to avoid war for Swamp/set grounds for cooperation.

From the tS side, I see this as a bonus brownie point in retaliating against the man that got CoA's big boi banned. 

Overall, this SNN is about a mystery nothing burger that no one wanted to cover/share logs about.

a few good men Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

 

 

The messages were deleted.

And as far as logs, we can now see this is just some minor noob shit/micro tier drama that is typically beneath OWF announcement quality.

The way I see it, this was a brownie point move from Fark to avoid war for Swamp/set grounds for cooperation.

From the tS side, I see this as a bonus brownie point in retaliating against the man that got CoA's big boi banned. 

Overall, this SNN is about a mystery nothing burger that no one wanted to cover/share logs about.

a few good men Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Again nope. We at t$ are quite glad to see EM get what he deserved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

From the tS side, I see this as a bonus brownie point in retaliating against the man that got CoA's big boi banned. 

Pretty sure everyone in t$ has been vehemently against EM

wut CoA do, they gotta do. I had to do wut I gotta do when Cuzzelle gave me the opportunity with Arctic :P

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alex
 EM was banned and this post is just an unfunny repeat of previous topics.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Lol the EM defense force is “derailing this.”

>ignore all EM threads

>block all EM posters

This thread is about Arctic and how he’s now a folk hero being mislabeled a villain when he is at worst the court jester.

anywho, cry harder. Next I’ll make a thread about P/W projects or an update and you’ll say it’s targeted at EM because he won’t be around to enjoy them.

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.