SNN: I Would Have Been Your Daddy

Arctic, why can't you be like any of my other staff and just not be controversial?
Whys?

• Haha 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

7 hours ago, Keza Purple said:

the Snake has arrived on the Moons, the next step is Mars or is it pluto? 

Pluto

Mars is very inhospitable 

Edited by Mars

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

Fark IA here, hoping to drop a little clarity on the Arctic matter. No, he was not kicked for "brownie points" or in the name of appeasing anyone for anything. As the main hand responsible for his removal, take it from me that this was merely the final straw. Over the last six months or so, he had grown increasingly  schemy and shady, culminating in his involvement with EM. In the months prior, he would continually try to weasel his way into bank access under one flimsy pretense or another. He has a storied history of looking out for himself at the behest of fellow Farkers, and frankly I got sick of dealing with his sh*t. So when all this coup nonsense came to light, after running it by the other two members of high Gov, I personally banished him to Notmyproblemville.

He's a victim of his own stupidity. Sorry not sorry. 

Edited by This Fckn Guy
Clarity
  • Upvote 2