SNN: I Would Have Been Your Daddy

4 minutes ago, Denison said:

TLDR DEAR GOD

Essentially the man went on a hidden treasure quest, got a weird run around, tried to pull an impossible heist for someone, and then got kicked out/shit on for no reason. Now the man is a meme and responsible for EM getting banned. Dude got played and he's somehow the bad guy.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, TribemanStalin said:

Thats cool and all, but have you ever thought about joining The Roxchean Confederations?

You misspelled Black Knights

wait this isnt black knights forums

rat.thumb.png.a232bcba30ebc819346577747fdcbf93.png

"

I had forgot about the rule, but as soon as I remembered it, I merely sent a screenshot to Alex, following a few days, Alex got online. He had responded and gave Alex his third strike for spy slotting, thus resulting in a ban.

"

Edited by Ayo
had to add this lol

2 hours ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Essentially the man went on a hidden treasure quest, got a weird run around, tried to pull an impossible heist for someone, and then got kicked out/shit on for no reason. Now the man is a meme and responsible for EM getting banned. Dude got played and he's somehow the bad guy.

See, this is one of those times where it's helpful to remember this truth:

It is impossible to scam an honest person.

This is why Shifty will never get scammed

54 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

"A Declaration of Innocence"

First paragraph

"I came up with the plan of couping t$"

ntipykqjpyl227boqdr5

Nothing wrong with couping t$

Come on people do it already I want out oh god please help me let us out

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

See, this is one of those times where it's helpful to remember this truth:

It is impossible to scam an honest person.

This is why Shifty will never get scammed

6 hours ago, Prefonteen said:

Arctic has been on a fools' errand. He is basing an investigation on the word of the person who VM'd with gringotts' contents in the first place, and who has been gone from the game ever since. She recently returned and is labeled non grata in t$.

I was content to let things be until we received the screenshot of arctic attempting to gauge support for a coup in February. The "coup" predates the events of the past days and is therefore viewed as seperate by t$. While the attempt at a coup would never have had a chance at succeeding, the intention must be taken seriously. We have therefore subjected Arctic to a one-round rolling.

Since then, Arctic has twisted about pushing his "story", while simultaneously pleading for peace and harassing e$ applicants. The sentence imposed by t$ will stand. Hopefully Arctic will learn his lesson and go his seperate way once the punishment is complete.

4 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

Jesus imagine sending that many messages without a response, that's some quality sperging.

The messages were deleted.

And as far as logs, we can now see this is just some minor noob shit/micro tier drama that is typically beneath OWF announcement quality.

The way I see it, this was a brownie point move from Fark to avoid war for Swamp/set grounds for cooperation.

From the tS side, I see this as a bonus brownie point in retaliating against the man that got CoA's big boi banned. 

Overall, this SNN is about a mystery nothing burger that no one wanted to cover/share logs about.

a few good men Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

• Upvote 1

Clever clever EM

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

23 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

The messages were deleted.

And as far as logs, we can now see this is just some minor noob shit/micro tier drama that is typically beneath OWF announcement quality.

The way I see it, this was a brownie point move from Fark to avoid war for Swamp/set grounds for cooperation.

From the tS side, I see this as a bonus brownie point in retaliating against the man that got CoA's big boi banned. 

Overall, this SNN is about a mystery nothing burger that no one wanted to cover/share logs about.

a few good men Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Again nope. We at t$ are quite glad to see EM get what he deserved.

os9LcJK.gif

1 hour ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Pretty sure everyone in t$ has been vehemently against EM

wut CoA do, they gotta do. I had to do wut I gotta do when Cuzzelle gave me the opportunity with Arctic :P

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Lol the EM defense force is “derailing this.”

>ignore all EM threads

>block all EM posters

This thread is about Arctic and how he’s now a folk hero being mislabeled a villain when he is at worst the court jester.

anywho, cry harder. Next I’ll make a thread about P/W projects or an update and you’ll say it’s targeted at EM because he won’t be around to enjoy them.

Edited by 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3