Subscription Troubles

9 hours ago, The Grate Lakes Federation said:

I recently bought the subscriptions for my country The Grate Lakes Federation, but I haven't received any of the bonuses. I could use some help getting them

Vip?

If so, you must have bought the 33 days worth of vip. It will go into ur balance at the end of the month.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Lury said:

Vip?

If so, you must have bought the 33 days worth of vip. It will go into ur balance at the end of the month.

What? Disregard this comment.

20 hours ago, The Grate Lakes Federation said:

I recently bought the subscriptions for my country The Grate Lakes Federation, but I haven't received any of the bonuses. I could use some help getting them

Hi there,

What bonuses do you not believe you've received?

I see we received your payment, and you were issued 10 Credits. You have redeemed 5 of the Credits, 3 for cash ($15,000,000 each for $45,000,000 total), 1 for 5,000 aluminum, and 1 for 50,000 food.

You still have 5 Credits remaining that you can spend on items like these (cash, resources) or cosmetic bonuses (player ads, name change, location change.)

With the subscription, you also received +33 days of VIP added to your nation, which I can see has been added. You can edit some of your VIP things here: https://politicsandwar.com/account/vip/

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

53 minutes ago, Alex said:

Hi there,

What bonuses do you not believe you've received?

I see we received your payment, and you were issued 10 Credits. You have redeemed 5 of the Credits, 3 for cash ($15,000,000 each for $45,000,000 total), 1 for 5,000 aluminum, and 1 for 50,000 food.

You still have 5 Credits remaining that you can spend on items like these (cash, resources) or cosmetic bonuses (player ads, name change, location change.)

With the subscription, you also received +33 days of VIP added to your nation, which I can see has been added. You can edit some of your VIP things here: https://politicsandwar.com/account/vip/

At the time of the OP creating the post, I checked his nation but couldn't see VIP on his nation.

I guess it just took a bit longer to activate.

@The Grate Lakes Federation, it sometimes takes a bit longer for the subscriptions to activate. 

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Hi there,

I read bonuses i went to him buying the 33 days of vip that includes one million. My Apologies.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Lury said:

I read bonuses i went to him buying the 33 days of vip that includes one million. My Apologies.

That's the subscription package, which also includes 10 Credits.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link