Wonderland DoE, coup, expulsion of a member, and merge

As I was taking a walk one night, I tripped and fell into a hole. I was briefly stuck but then I felt something grab my ankle and pull me down. I gasped and screamed but it was all to no avail. I woke up later strapped to a gurney and a mysterious figure enters the room. He introduces himself only as the "Fire Prince". "Where am I", I ask. The Prince gives a sinister grin and says "welcome to wonderland". "Wonderland?", I innocently inquire. "Yea let me show you" he says and whips out a bunch of photos with horrifying images the likes of which I can't even describe (because I would get banned). I tried to shut my eyes but they were stapled open. Hours went by. Finally, when I thought all hope was lost, a sheriff and his deputies charged in. "Put your hands up" they yelled and the prince immediately complied but was "accidentally" shot anyway by a stray bullet. "wtf I had my hands up", he sputtered while coughing up blood. "oops my finger slipped" said one of the deputies in a viking helmet with a smirk. Relieved I exclaimed, "thank you for saving me" but it was short lived as the sheriff announced that we were in Roxchean Confederation territory and were all under arrest for trespassing. As we were hauled away in chains, I turned to the sheriff and asked, "Will I at least get a fair trial"? He turned and said "oh yes of course. In fact, I used to be a judge". Memories began flooding back from a past life and I knew right then and there that life as I knew it was over.

tl;dr Wonderland declares it existence and merges with The Roxchean Confederations

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

First we start making threads about members being removed from alliances, now we're making threads about members joining alliances.

Edited by Hime-sama
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

5 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

First we start making threads about members being removed from alliances, now we're making threads about members joining alliances.

It’s the circle of life. You leave one and join another...

• Haha 1