Premature Ejection

Kitschie

OOOOOOOF ARCTIC EXPOSED

Also, why forum post for a member being kicked?

Also, is it just me, or did it look like Premature Ejaculation to some people?
I got my hopes up, damn it!

Edited by Corpsman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

I never attempted to coup anyone. Many are saying "EXPOSED" , or that I was dumb. Arima, the person who shared the screenshots. He later deleted all DMs. If I may ask, if t$ is really in the right, why would he delete the DMs. Please ponder this. I am innocent, and find this slander extremely irritating, and hurtful for my businesses. I will be making my own statements on this matter soon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Polar Bear ArcticExplorer said:

I never attempted to coup anyone. Many are saying "EXPOSED" , or that I was dumb. Arima, the person who shared the screenshots. He later deleted all DMs. If I may ask, if t$ is really in the right, why would he delete the DMs. Please ponder this. I am innocent, and find this slander extremely irritating, and hurtful for my businesses. I will be making my own statements on this matter soon.

Lmao I am just meming this. I still employ you so don't get your panties in a twist ?

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

21 minutes ago, Denison said:

tldr?

Arctic allegedly tried to coup fark, they failed.

18 minutes ago, startube said:

Show screenshots please, otherwise it isn't news. Also in what universe is booting one person alliance affairs? That's internal affairs, keep it to yourself and don't waste peoples time.

Honestly, forum activity is interesting. You can ignore posts you don't care about. It's not like the news that you care about are going to get lost in this "huge" influx of threads.

Edited by Chapsie
  • Haha 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Can we have receipts? If I've wasted my time reading this the least I deserve is to see who was involved and the incompetence that got him caught.

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png