@here it's Camelot ^-^

Guest Epi

When it comes to war, People in Cam/Rose-sphere know how to give em hell!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

23 minutes ago, Jaspy said:

You might find it overwhelming to be in such a big alliance, but Camelot has friendly members and government to help you out!

So friendly that they tried perma warring the opposing coalition last war. 

Join Camelot!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, BlueTera said:

These people are very nice and friendly love to them. we have some great conversations on discord.

And have kept me in this awesome game. 

They bullied me out of Camelot now I am a KT boy again. 

Edit: 

also why the hell are you at 1.5k infra with 3 oil power XD 

@Epi @Alphalion git gud at IA noobs 

Edited by Christian Eriksen
  • Upvote 3

bitmap.png

On 5/18/2020 at 1:56 PM, Christian Eriksen said:
On 5/18/2020 at 1:48 PM, BlueTera said:

They bullied me out of Camelot now I am a KT boy again. 

Edit: 

also why the hell are you at 1.5k infra with 3 oil power XD 

Kt bad

kt raid people

JOIN CAMELOT FOR FUN gov and people

also

GRANTS REEEEE

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

KT always somehow manages to forget I'm not in IA...

Camelot provides a perfect Grants programme for you to grow your nation to its fullest potential, we also have a nice and friendly community now after a certain somebody left so do join! :D

Edited by Alphalion
^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Rose surpasses to #1! I applaud you. It is much deserved. Best of luck to all of Rose-sphere & its allies!

757729221_Screenshot2020-06-02at10_30_08AM.png.8747e15b107d2eb8f47776dd16af4429.png

• Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Rose surpasses to #1! I applaud you. It is much deserved. Best of luck to all of Rose-sphere & its allies!

757729221_Screenshot2020-06-02at10_30_08AM.png.8747e15b107d2eb8f47776dd16af4429.png

This is a camelot recruitment thread. Nothing to do with Rose. If you have any recruitment messages for camelot. I suggest you post those. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

• 2 weeks later...