Good bye everyone

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

39 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Does he tho?  He was banned for violating the 3 strike rule (which I didn't know existed) So that means he didn't get caught cheating once... or twice... but 3 times.   I would assume that doesn't even count the selling resources thing since he got immunity from that.

Lets take a quick look at his history, he grew his nation and made his fortune by "winning" 29 billion in Keno, left the alliance he was leading in the middle of a war, was involved in a pay for cash scandal, threw a hissy fit, and decided to become a raider, which he was terrible at, until he was eventually banned for trying to pay people to spy slot fill for him, so he could rebuild spies...    This is also while he was extremely active while reporting other people pretty regularly for what he thought was cheating. 

Based on all this, he strikes me as a hypocritical scumbag, and Orbis is a better place without him.

All that being said, I still wish ya the best of luck Known Cheater EM.

Don't forget he had 3 multis that were verified by his wife and neighbors that he admitted he funnels all cash to his main (back when he was 20 cities)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

Don't forget he had 3 multis that were verified by his wife and neighbors that he admitted he funnels all cash to his main (back when he was 20 cities)

Elijah had a WIFE? What?!?!?! Wow tbh, that gives me confidence.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

11 hours ago, slayyyter said:

in elijah’s memory here are some of the most kind things he’s said to me

n6lwFgQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

uPai9cR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

fuInulX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

krTwGbc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

AQLNulq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

perpetually kindhearted and loving and self aware, that’s the elijah i knew

EM always had a good sense of humor, sarcasm, & honesty

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

14 hours ago, slayyyter said:

Came on here to score victim points, and it backfires in a miraculous fashion. What a train wreck.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, slayyyter said:

Wow. Not only is he a cheater, he’s a misogynist with a Madonna-***** Complex. Glad he’s gone.

Edited by AwesomeNova
If you don’t know the term, look it up :)

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize yall are experts on EMś gameplay & how he should to do. Actually, you all need to get a life & stop interfering w/ his. He got what he deserved so STFU about it. Ik, some say we were wrong but you guys are entitled to all of your politically incorrect opinions. So unless all your names are search engine names stop acting like you know everything.  I'd love to insult this community further but I wouldn't do as well as nature did.  Please continue telling his story while I take notes.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

16 hours ago, slayyyter said:

Ooooo I remember this day

• Like 1

Banner for PnW.png

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I think you need to start a new thread about who is saltier, you or people's opinion of EM.  I would say right now you running away with it.

Yeah I have a salty sarcastic & smart ace attitude. It is just my natural defense against drama, idiocy, & bs! Imma sarcastic & realistic acehole one could say. Creative in my ways yet still logical mostly. & too all the haters i noticed that Awesome ends w/ me & Ugly starts w/ U. 

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Yeah I have a salty sarcastic & smart ace attitude. It is just my natural defense against drama, idiocy, & bs! Imma sarcastic & realistic acehole one could say. Creative in my ways yet still logical mostly. & too all the haters i noticed that Awesome ends w/ me & Ugly starts w/ U. 

None of these are good things, and even less of them are funny.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

None of these are good things, and even less of them are funny.

image.jpeg.7a2144c88a9da8f3fa9324e6454205d7.jpeg

4 hours ago, AwesomeNova said:

Wow. Not only is he a cheater, he’s a misogynist with a Madonna-***** Complex. Glad he’s gone.

Hope is not a woman as far as I know?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

10 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

As if homophobia is somehow the better alternative?

Y'all keep throwing whatever name you want at him. Spaghetti complex.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Well Elijah, it was nice to have you around dude.

Was fun to be your co-host for the shows we did. 

It's been a pleasure to be able to call you my friend and I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do with your life.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CitrusK said:

Well Elijah, it was nice to have you around dude.

Was fun to be your co-host for the shows we did. 

It's been a pleasure to be able to call you my friend and I wish you luck in whatever you decide to do with your life.

That was wholesome, I love it.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

11 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Still not toxic eh bro?  maybe take a break on this whole forum posting thing for a while.

im the CEO of my life not u. Just gibbing him what he deserves

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
+ he is a Trans doing a LGBTQ+ jk

22 hours ago, Sphinx said:

Also I want to point out Wampus is larger than EM, yet he didn't get anywhere near the sort of animosity that EM got, mainly because Wampus kept to himself. 

I can't possibly imagine why Wampus wouldn't want to interact on the forums.  What a complete mystery this is.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

23 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Still not toxic eh bro?  maybe take a break on this whole forum posting thing for a while.

An indefinite break, preferably.

Also, looks like Elijah was even bigger scum with his hypocritical, nasty, ooc comments, neato. Not surprisingly, there are people trying to twist the shit to continue defending EM. Weird hill to pick, but ok.

• Like 1

Look up to the sky above~

9 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize yall are experts on EMś gameplay & how he should to do. Actually, you all need to get a life & stop interfering w/ his. He got what he deserved so STFU about it. Ik, some say we were wrong but you guys are entitled to all of your politically incorrect opinions. So unless all your names are search engine names stop acting like you know everything.  I'd love to insult this community further but I wouldn't do as well as nature did.  Please continue telling his story while I take notes.

Is he paying you to do Ops on the forum on the rest of us while he rebuilds his image?

• Haha 2

• Alex locked this topic