Good bye everyone

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

3 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

The animosity towards the character that Moonshadow/EM/Bjorn played started well before he became a bloated whale. As someone so new to this community, for you to display such confidence in your position on the matter seems rather odd.

Then again, Church of Atom has always been pretty out of touch. So perhaps it’s a culture thing.

Oh no, I'm sure he had some baggage in some corners before that.  Everyone does.  It's just that comes out in full force when he is the one to pull ahead.  People latch on to that and pretend that's why they hate him.  The reality is they hated that they didn't have what he had, that's the raw simple reality.  That's why Nokia didn't get one one-hundredth of the flak when the two of them got immunity.  That's why everyone whines about keno every goddamned waking minute.  Because they wish it was them who were in his position.

But now the angry idiot masses have nothing more to worry about, as the whale of their envy has been slain.  Congrats, peanut gallery, and good luck finding something new to cry about.  It will be a relief to stop having to hear people cry about keno, for one thing.

Edited by HeroofTime55
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Oh no, I'm sure he had some baggage in some corners before that.  Everyone does.  It's just that comes out in full force when he is the one to pull ahead.  People latch on to that and pretend that's why they hate him.  The reality is they hated that they didn't have what he had, that's the raw simple reality.  That's why Nokia didn't get one one-hundredth of the flak when the two of them got immunity.  That's why everyone whines about keno every goddamned waking minute.  Because they wish it was them who were in his position.

But now the angry idiot masses have nothing more to worry about, as the whale of their envy has been slain.  Congrats, peanut gallery, and good luck finding something new to cry about.  It will be a relief to stop having to hear people cry about keno, for one thing.

It's true for real life politics too. Hence why politicians get hated for doing things that the people hating them do too. It doesn't make it right though.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

The animosity towards EM comes a lot from his attitude and personality. He can be very bashful and his hot takes were ridiculous. 

Once you add in the KENO allegations, getting off free for rule violations after being a bad actor, and now having gotten caught spy slotting or whatever, I think it's reasonable to not like the person. 

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

21 minutes ago, jdkeller said:

Life comes at you fast. 

1701656774_ScreenShot2020-05-10at11_09_22PM.thumb.png.fba5f382e3bf18efaa8e3ab5561c8023.png

Heck, now it's public forever that I upvoted him at one point ?

tbf it was a valid point at the time, even if ironic in retrospect.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

in elijah’s memory here are some of the most kind things he’s said to me

n6lwFgQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

uPai9cR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

fuInulX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

krTwGbc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

AQLNulq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

perpetually kindhearted and loving and self aware, that’s the elijah i knew

Edited by slayyyter
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, durmij said:

Mate.... How lazy do you have to be to not be bothered to take our your bin to the kurb......

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Nokia actually got a lot of flak, probably more than most people since GOONS went out of their way to harass him. Also I want to point out Wampus is larger than EM, yet he didn't get anywhere near the sort of animosity that EM got, mainly because Wampus kept to himself. Whilst EM was active on forums and Discord and was well known for his love of antagonising certain people and gloating about various things publicly which certainly aren't going to cause many to be sympathetic to you. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, slayyyter said:

[snip for convenience] 

To be fair, I doubt he is wrong. You don't exactly run an innocent reputation, miss.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Thanks 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 minute ago, Mars said:

im here to identify the body

you know... make sure its actually him

We all want to "identify" Elijah'a body, wait your turn.

This is me, 48 hours without sleep.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

As a rich whale who had more wealth than Elijah at his prime, and for the other rich whales who went to war with him, I can assure you it has nothing to do with his city size. If I had his nation I would have deleted it because the war stats alone were horrible.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, slayyyter said:

in elijah’s memory here are some of the most kind things he’s said to me

n6lwFgQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

uPai9cR_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

fuInulX_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

krTwGbc_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

AQLNulq_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

perpetually kindhearted and loving and self aware, that’s the elijah i knew

EM did have some points here...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Corpsman said:

You are so wrong on multiple levels. Yes, he cheated. That does not make him a bad person. He did not "rage" (in fact, I think the community was "raging" when he wasn't banned) and he even admitted it. He is a good friendly guy that will have a place in my heart as one of the best PnW players.

In other news, who are you exactly?

Wait, does Alex know that EM was a good guy? I mean it absolutely makes sense that if you're a good guy, the rules shouldn't apply to you and you can cheat as much as you want.

Maybe someone should tell Alex.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, ForgotPants said:

Wait, does Alex know that EM was a good guy? I mean it absolutely makes sense that if you're a good guy, the rules shouldn't apply to you and you can cheat as much as you want.

Maybe someone should tell Alex.

How many times have I repeated, he cheated and was rightfully punished. I never said he should not have been banned at all. I am saying the hate that he is getting is literally scapegoating.

26 minutes ago, Bacchus said:

You have a very strong sense of self-importance.

Sometimes ?

20 hours ago, Lossi said:

You won't be missed, bye felicia

Jeez you got issues, Give the man respect . He deserves it ya colorless & thornless Rose

@Elijah Mikaelson Well ya know I would not miss saying cheerio to u bro. I've had a lot of fun with our friend group over the past couple years maan.  You are quiet the econ expert to be honest as well a helpful friend.  I tried to return the favor during the last couple weeks as a way to show I do care for people that hang around me. I believe everyone who did so will miss you unto oblivion. As for everyone else that was blind to our groups actions, we will show we were extraordinary. 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Tis a obscene yet beautiful world , Live to the fullest while it lasts

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Deulos said:

EM did have some points here...

Care to elaborate? Are you privy to some facts we don't know, or are your ingame politics excusing bad out of game behavior when convenient? Or is this about him admitting to running multis and I'm shooting blanks?

33 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Jeez you got issues, Give the man respect . He deserves it ya colorless & thornless Rose

Does he tho?  He was banned for violating the 3 strike rule (which I didn't know existed) So that means he didn't get caught cheating once... or twice... but 3 times.   I would assume that doesn't even count the selling resources thing since he got immunity from that.

Lets take a quick look at his history, he grew his nation and made his fortune by "winning" 29 billion in Keno, left the alliance he was leading in the middle of a war, was involved in a pay for cash scandal, threw a hissy fit, and decided to become a raider, which he was terrible at, until he was eventually banned for trying to pay people to spy slot fill for him, so he could rebuild spies...    This is also while he was extremely active while reporting other people pretty regularly for what he thought was cheating. 

Based on all this, he strikes me as a hypocritical scumbag, and Orbis is a better place without him.

All that being said, I still wish ya the best of luck Known Cheater EM.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, durmij said:

Care to elaborate? Are you privy to some facts we don't know, or are your ingame politics excusing bad out of game behavior when convenient? Or is this about him admitting to running multis and I'm shooting blanks?

Are you wankered? Read what the guy quoted you drunk.

5 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Are you wankered? Read what the guy quoted you drunk.

You mean post after post of Elijah using Hope's sexuality as a basis for ingame insults? I've read the images plenty.

<Post Removed for breaking forum rules>

Edited by Olive Penderghast
Warn issued
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I mean the post where Elijah made the same jokes as everyone else because they are based in reality, if she can't handle that (and neither can you apparently) then perhaps you should rethink being on the internet. It's a pretty common thing for thots to be made fun of and I don't know why it's such a big deal now that Elijah said it.

Remember, this community likes to tango the little things cus it annoys them.  We would like to have our share of a regular conversation, & humor. But then they take apart all we say & only take in what they want to hear (rude much) while pick at us for saying those small things

My #1 Rule-- Give me respect & you shall earn it.  Give me care & you shall earn it. Give me empathy & you shall earn it. If else than you shall be given the opposite until you learn

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Learn From My Homies or be Damned

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• Alex locked this topic