Good bye everyone

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

2 minutes ago, Lossi said:

I'm sorry you have poor judgement of character.

l m f a o
I'm sorry you never spent time with such an interesting character.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

1 hour ago, Pyrrha said:

On a completely different note. Can I get you money? I mean we all know you have it stashed somewhere ?

Half and half?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

l m f a o
I'm sorry you never spent time with such an interesting character.

If by interesting, you mean Keno cheater, selling cash for real life money, paying people to slot his spies, scamming people for months, and raging anytime someone called him out on it, then yeah.  I guess it's extremely fascinating it took Alex this long to ban him, guess that's what paying Alex 40$ a month will do for you.

• Upvote 5

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

5 minutes ago, Ayo said:

Half and half?

sounds like a plan 

2 minutes ago, Lossi said:

If by interesting, you mean Keno cheater, selling cash for real life money, paying people to slot his spies, scamming people for months, and raging anytime someone called him out on it, then yeah.  I guess it's extremely fascinating it took Alex this long to ban him, guess that's what paying Alex 40$ a month will do for you.

lol, I didn't want to say anything on it but ...

You know 3/4 of the things you mentioned there are how politics are done irl right? If the game actually stood by its theme of Politics and War, nothing he has done would be bannable. Js. Furthermore, most people are different from whom they portray themselves to be in game. If you didn't know him personally you have no talk here. 

also, how is scamming people a bannable offense? I mean apart from if it breaks any of the rules. 

Example: If i create a bank that scams ppl billions of ingame cash it doesnt break any rules and as such is perfectly legal. no?

Edited by Pyrrha
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Lossi said:

You are so wrong on multiple levels. Yes, he cheated. That does not make him a bad person. He did not "rage" (in fact, I think the community was "raging" when he wasn't banned) and he even admitted it. He is a good friendly guy that will have a place in my heart as one of the best PnW players.

In other news, who are you exactly?

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

well done on banning one of the most active players in the game, you're getting good at this Alex. I wish you'd stick with banning bad people like the NPO though, rather than decent people.

Edited by namukara

4 minutes ago, namukara said:

well done on banning one of the most active players in the game, you're getting good at this Alex. I wish you'd stick with banning bad people like the NPO though, rather than decent people.

...both cheated....

• Upvote 6

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

5 minutes ago, namukara said:

He did cheat tho, and cheaters (decent or not) should be punished. I just wish the whole community wasn't full of hate towards him.

4 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

...both cheated....

Spy slot filling is kind of meh, it's not really something to get too upset about. Both sides in the last global were doing far worse.

I'm gonna miss you, when you were in BoC I had a lot of fun and learned a lot. Best of luck on your future endeavors, it was fun while it lasted.

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

59 minutes ago, Lossi said:

Also yes he did cheat, but it doesn't really mean he was a bad guy. All of my interactions with him were positive, even if on the side he was cheating. I understand why people feel negatively about him, he was obviously a controversial character.

• Like 1

"Havgle is a piece of sh*t" -probably everyone in Orbis

Havglerepmeme.gif

22 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

How do we know it’s not for show and he just won’t reroll?

None of you will give half a frick if he re-rolls. You hated him because you didn't have his nation.  Just to be clear.

• Like 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

4 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

None of you will give half a frick if he re-rolls. You hated him because you didn't have his nation.  Just to be clear.

Actually I’ll be the first to break the news if he rerolls. Mark my words.

The dislike came from Alex’s decision. We don’t hate Seb or Sphinx for being whales.

Sphinx and Seb gets flak for bank management. It’s never about the city size.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Actually I’ll be the first to break the news if he rerolls. Mark my words.

The dislike came from Alex’s decision. We don’t hate Seb or Sphinx for being whales.

Sphinx and Seb gets flak for bank management. It’s never about the city size.

Mind you, he can reroll in 180 days. And he might do just that.

Edited by Corpsman
Shush, nothing happened.

4 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

you realize you are saying this in his goodbye thread right?

c a n

I know I speak French and all, but I know I speak English too. What is with PnW and not being able to read like seriously.

Edited by Corpsman

2 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

you realize you are saying this in his goodbye thread right?

People come back.

They always comeback. They’re like herpes.

• Haha 4

Just now, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Speaking from experience there, Shifty?

38 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

People come back.

The rule is that if people make a goodbye thread, they'll come back, if they just vanish we'll never see them again.

• Alex locked this topic