Good bye everyone

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Will keep this short as most here dislike me anyway, it has been a fun three years but as many things all fun things come to an end and we move on to something better.

@Alex thank you for the time and the game, hope you keep improving it, along with your rules and moderation skills. (guess banning me for something I did not do is better than banning me for something I did do)

Will not waste time on thanking people, take care everyone.

5 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Will keep this short as most here dislike me anyway, it has been a fun three years but as many things all fun things come to an end and we move on to something better.

@Alex thank you for the time and the game, hope you keep improving it, along with your rules and moderation skills. (guess banning me for something I did not do is better than banning me for something I did do)

Will not waste time on thanking people, take care everyone.

Bye brother. We parted ways in the show and now we part ways in Orbis. Take care!

• Like 1

Bye Felicia - thanks to Kev & Charlie for making this. Guess we didn't have to pay Alex after all... among all the things to get banned for, didn't think it'd be this one.

Edited by Daveth

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

Now that the mob ultimately got what it wanted, can everyone stop their crying and complaining and caterwauling now? 

Edited by rollo
  • Upvote 2

STFU

From my Lord's Light have you fallen, Forsaken has your name become, seared to ashes as the fate of your soul, and condemned to the darkness there within for all time. 

Requiest in pace.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Imagine escaping a ban and then breaking the rules again weeks later and then trying to appeal, begone cheater.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Look up to the sky above~

5 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

Congrats to everyone who has declared a victory over Elijah with the recent ban

Don't even know if I'd call it a victory.  Victory would have been Alex banning him for the money selling scandal.  Just glad to see a cheater gone at this point.

• Like 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

All the best mate, regardless of what happened I enjoyed our chats over the years, wish you all the best in the future for you, your family and business. 

Always down for a chat in Discord so hit me up whenever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lossi said:

You won't be missed, bye felicia

I beg to differ.

I'll miss you @Elijah Mikaelson. You are a good guy and you would have been my top 10 favorite PnW players. Have fun wherever life takes you.

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

5 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

I beg to differ.

I'll miss you @Elijah Mikaelson. You are a good guy and you would have been my top 10 favorite PnW players. Have fun wherever life takes you.

I'm sorry you have poor judgement of character.

• Like 1

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

• Alex locked this topic