My feedback.

Nathan I

1. More resources, such as gold or copper.

2. More things to do with the economy, such as education price or prison price.

3. More buildings, such as prison, watchtower or science center.

4. More features, such as better graphics or better messaging system, such as to add quoting and that stuff.

5. More things to do with socially, for example armistice agreements.

6. Bad things for your country - for example some state declared independence or a natural phenomenon happened in your area.

That's all I can think now.

ka4k09.jpg

The game is already bordering on too complex for a nation sim. Other than events, which I believe will enhance the game, I am going to throw it back at you.

What will gold and copper do?

We already have police stations so what would prisons do differently? What is the purpose of an, "Education price?"

How should the "graphics" be improved? Do you mean a better UI? Do you want more pictures? Both?

How would an, "armistice agreement," work? Why should we have that over, or in addition to, the current system?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win