Clean Cheater

Ashton Rowe

I pledge to NOT cheat.

As often as I can, in as many ways as I can through creative use of in-game mechanics. I pledge to NOT hack, exploit, and theorize further hacks and exploits for as long as I am able to do so.

Critically, I pledge my intention to remain completely open about my activities. I pledge to ensure that administration is informed of the vulnerabilities and imbalances that I find the moment that I become aware of them. I pledge, for good reasons including simple self-interest, never to persist in abusing the exploits that administration politely asks me to stop abiding by.

Most of all, I declare that NOT abusing simple out of game bullshit such as multi use, RL money trading, unrestrained paid mechanical benefits, libel, disingenuous accusation, et cetera up to and including actual criminal activity is entirely IN the question. Such primitive hacks are beneath the likes of  honest cheaters and unnecessary to test. On top of that, as proven time and time again, low-grade shenanigans like that don't result in any form of victory whatsoever against the determination and power afforded by good gameplay.

•  

32 minutes ago, Ashton Rowe said:

I pledge to pointlessly litter the fricking forums with reposts

Sorry I'm not smart enough to spoof anything more than a single line.

• Haha 1

483134559_Screenshot2020-05-05at10_17_54AM.png.fe807caae23fe95a989bde942d390c9b.png @Ex Machina nice work on the forum approval rating

• Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Why is this still going on?
It's like a car bombing joke. It blew up too quick.

Edited by Corpsman
I'm sorry.
  • Haha 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

20 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Why is this still going on?
It's like a car bombing joke. It blew up too quick.

I guess they like to keep rebombing cars. It is that kind of community

• Haha 1

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I guess they like to keep rebombing cars. It is that kind of community

missed the whole point
Buddy, I was saying that this joke blew up and got funny. But like an explosion, it was boring just as quick. I wasn't incinuating* that P&W has people as toxic as car bombers (although, you aren't wrong). Only I am related to the IRA here lmao.

*F to my spelling.

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

54 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

missed the whole point
Buddy, I was saying that this joke blew up and got funny. But like an explosion, it was boring just as quick. I wasn't incinuating* that P&W has people as toxic as car bombers (although, you aren't wrong). Only I am related to the IRA here lmao.

*F to my spelling.

At least we are not as bad as Campers in CoD MW Multiplayer & Warzone....

Ok maybe we are...

10 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Delete this, just like you deleted my thread about cheating. @Alex

I'll show you deleting...

• Haha 1

• Alex locked this topic
  • Administrators

Thanks for your pledge. I don't think this thread is going to lead to another other than flaming, baiting, trolling, and other such rule-breaking posts, so I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link