International Body of Nations

Alex

^
Add downvotes back please. I need to spread some freedom.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Can we not have this silly debate. I really doubt Alex would use the name that suggested. ASM's 30 members would be out voted by anything we suggest. JFC 

Edited by Redarmy
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

^
Add downvotes back please. I need to spread some freedom.

Come on Daddy @Alex, pls re-add downvote pls. I promise I'd be a good boi with the others.

• Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I don't see what's wrong with the name suggestion @Corpsman. You're already following the tenants of communism pretty well already by letting GOONS live rent-free in your head 3 months after they quit

Edited by slayyyter

2 minutes ago, slayyyter said:

I don't see what's wrong with the name suggestion @Corpsman. You're already following the tenants of communism pretty well already by letting GOONS live rent-free in your head 3 months after they quit

Ill be honest I fought alongside GOONS & NPO in the GWL & GW14

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I thought Hell would have a better outcome but then Cheat Day happened

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

4 minutes ago, slayyyter said:

I mean, naming the ingame mechanic after anything irl would be an issue, and I don't think you would appreciate it being named Reichspakt. So you must be blind to think there is nothing wrong with it. It should not be a political name, fascist communist or otherwise.

Also that was the first time I thought about Goons since lmao.

Am I wrong?

@slayyyter

Edited by Corpsman
Misspelled
  • Haha 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

Anywho, the assembly needs to be bipartisan at it's base. No left or right leanings. 
I think NationStates is a good place to look, because the whole game is based around the WA and GA. Regions would have political parties and elections and the delegate would be elected etc.
It was interesting. Also a cool social experiment. N'er more the moderates, but the communists and the fascists. 
The issue was, the fascists thought the WA was globalist so the communists took it over lmao. It was geniunely funny. I remember joining and thinking, "Oh this is going to be interesting" when I spawned in a communist alliance. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So we got a giant form of the basics. Now we need to focus on which alliances with there leaders are going to step forward

20 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Silly Satan's International Steak and Snek House.

How dare you say that name! The is no Satan in Orbis. Only a Hades!

30 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

How dare you say that name! The is no Satan in Orbis. Only a Hades!

Do you think I've forgotten you, O, great Wangmancer? Nice to see you coming in to your own on the forums.

• Haha 1

Bottom_Border Siggy.png

12 minutes ago, Pasky Darkfire said:

Do you think I've forgotten you, O, great Wangmancer? Nice to see you coming in to your own on the forums.

Oh dear I forgot about that incident...

let be check my book of spells & see of the if the spells learned from that day are in there...

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions/ DM me Pasky & I will teach you the way

13 hours ago, Corpsman said:

While everyone is debating names, I have ideas for gameplay.

1.) Restriction
Although I like @Changeup's idea, I am mortally afraid of a left wing uprising (I guess the right could do it too) lmao. Any former NS players that were active and didn't like getting destroyed would agree, we would not join this unless some barriers (like a constitution of some sort) was put into place. Even Max Barry joked about how the left took over the game so quick. Not even by numbers exactly, but they were the ones that happened to get a foothold. To be fair, it seems that the right has done it on P&W...
My point is, put barriers to how far we can go with whatever it will do.

The PnW community isnt dominated by SJWs like in CyberNations plus we have Anti GOONs Society. We will be fine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/4/2020 at 12:31 PM, Alex said:

It would be both. Participation would be voluntary, but if you are a member you would be beholden to any rules voted on and passed (e.g. someone being embargoed by the body.)

Wouldn't people simply drop out if they're voted against to avoid the sanctions against them? I like the idea regardless though. I had a lot of fun back in the day with the UN/WA of nationstates. Especially when I was a regional delegate lol.

Edited by Avatar Patrick

9 hours ago, Corpsman said:

image.png.54f1600ee7a5a990d86d179fd57bb038.png

It seems the fall of Goons was not the fall of P&W communism. For shame.

And again, ?.

Please, I beg of you Alex, don't name the assembly after a revolutionary communist organization. Pretty please?

get tilted chud

8 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

Since you’re gauging the response to this idea via ‘upvote reactions’, do you mind also bringing back the downvote reaction so that you can more accurately gauge our response? @Alex

A man can dream.

My name suggestion is: A Bad Idea. Because this is exactly the kind of thing a noob nation makes is their first thread on the forums before they go inactive.

• Like 1

• Alex locked this topic