International Body of Nations

Alex

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

Here's an idea of mine:

International Council

Hmm, it seems like it's missing something though

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

The Watchdog Accord

The Overworld Pact

Affinity of the Beholder

Titan's Eye Initiative 

Union of Fallen Angels

Federation Warforged

Overseers of Mountania

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

@Alex Before any of this is done, you should completely redo policies as laws (as you suggested a few months ago) and recalculate approval rating, crime, disease and how it affects you.

• Like 2

unknown_3_1_65.png

2 minutes ago, Deulos said:

Good luck getting people to not be at each other's necks...

wdym he solved that issue by getting rid of downvotes. Toxicity doesnt exist anymore. 

• Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Cian Handley said:

When will this update be created?

Alex is thinking about it. He created this forum just to help bring idea's together for him so he can create it if he decides ultimately he will

19 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

wdym he solved that issue by getting rid of downvotes. Toxicity doesnt exist anymore. 

But MC we still have Akuryo & his minions...

What shall we do with them?

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

17 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Kill them all, every single one. I have rerisen. It is time for my Order 69. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I gotta say bud, since you started posting on these forums more often over the last few weeks, you have been a far more negative poster than Akuryo has been. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, AwesomeNova said:

The International Council of Orbis.

That’s all I could think of.

U sure? I feel u have lots of idea's. Let the chaos lose my dude!

4 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

@Alex (Dad)

New Pacific Order
IQ
The Hegemony
Continuum
Oculus

Think I have named pretty much all of NPO's power block alliances who wish to control and own every game they are in. let me know if i missed any.

You missed the classic Texas Instruments, along with another half dozen ones.

Guest Epi

World Concert 

World Senate 

Orbis International

Also you nubs that keeping shooting this down are forgetting pnw has very little going on for your day to day members outside of external alliance activities. 

This would be an improvement to the game, we can nerf and balance it after it's been introduced. 

Edited by Epi

Is this going to be similar to the color councils/rainbow senate thing that was never implemented?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Orbis National Assembly (ONA)

I assume leaving this international body is as easy as joining, right?

There is great potential for trolling here and I dig it.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Alex locked this topic