International Body of Nations

Alex

• Administrators

Posting for Nathan who sent in a response via Facebook to our page:

International Meetings of Nations

• Upvote 3

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators
1 minute ago, BelgiumFury said:

Would this body have any(enforced) effects or would it be purely cosmetic?

It would be both. Participation would be voluntary, but if you are a member you would be beholden to any rules voted on and passed (e.g. someone being embargoed by the body.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Guilds of Orbis

16 minutes ago, Isjaki said:

-snip-

Council of Orbis

I LIke that idea

28 minutes ago, Tamasith said:

United Orbis

This one too

LETS TRY & BE CREATIVE TOGETHER GUYS!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

With this new international body, would there be any ways to prevent abuse of this new system? For example would this new system be able to enforce a war declaration and who would be in charge of this new body? Also would we have to pay to be a member like taxes or not?

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Hello everyone,

If I were to create some sort of international body of nations (think: United Nations) in which players could (voluntarily) join and participate in voting on resolutions and other such international affairs, what might such a body be called?

In a nutshell, I'm looking for suggestions for what we would call our United Nations or World Assembly if something like that was implemented in this game.

Please post your suggestions as replies, and if you see a suggestion you like, please "Upvote" it so I can somewhat gauge support.

Thank you!

This sounds like NationStates.
AntiFa flashback
Oh hell.

In all seriousness, I think it could be cool to try. But don't give it too much power otherwise a group will take over the game like in NationStates.

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

the United Leagues, Coalitions, Federations, Unions and Councils for the regulation of the International and Extraterrestrial Affairs off and on Orbis

or  tULCFUaCftrotIaEAoaoO for short

Edited by Gideon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Borg said:

There are already bodies of nations, which are alliances. Since nations are controlled by individuals, I think would make more sense to have the international body comprised of alliances instead.

I dislike the idea of making this an alliance thing, most politics are already controlled by around 3% of the players if even that, i would rather prefer if the UN would be a way for all nations to participate a little. Alliances could still encourage members to vote in their respective alliances interests.

Edited by Gideon
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Collective.

Edit: Realized Borg said something similar, oops.

Edited by Hime-sama

Look up to the sky above~

11 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Orbis Collective.

Too communist.

• Haha 1

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

International Peacekeeping Assembly

(IPA for short)

Edited by Corpsman
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

@Alex (Dad)

New Pacific Order
IQ
The Hegemony
Continuum
Oculus

Think I have named pretty much all of NPO's power block alliances who wish to control and own every game they are in. let me know if i missed any.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

• Alex locked this topic