New Project: Mercenary Post

Isjaki

I like the idea, but, with your idea are you saying that you would not need to have the appropriate millitary improvements to buy whatever millitary units you're buying? For example, if you don't have dry docks you'd still be able to buy ships? Or would it just let you buy more units per day? Or would it just be a way to get say planes in exchange for money if you don't want to spend aluminium? 

Overall, I do like the idea, because it would be interesting to be able to buy planes/ships/tanks for money from other players.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

but 10% of your daily buy, the project would not be worth it  for most you are talking what 200 planes? if they are losing 200 planes wont mean anything and no fight is ever fair or even

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

but 10% of your daily buy, the project would not be worth it  for most you are talking what 200 planes? if they are losing 200 planes wont mean anything and no fight is ever fair or even

Use it with double buys. Gives an edge.

2 hours ago, Isjaki said:

Use it with double buys. Gives an edge.

Given the proposed changes of 25% buy per day, and add the propaganda bureau for an extra 5% on top of that, leaves everyone with 65% doublebuys.

....That'd be a very tough thing to balance.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
4 hours ago, Epi said:

Make it so that the 'Black Market' trade history isn't visible for 100 days after the sale. It'd add an interesting political element.

Not really, no one has said or punished Seb for loaning what 30 billion to NPO/BK/GoG during the last war (if you recall he got a 15 billion bail out after NPO/BK/GoG deleted and defaulted on loans

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
5 minutes ago, Epi said:

There's a difference between cash and units. 

Clearly, one is cash the other is units, one would say cash is far worst than units.

Edit: this would only be worth it if someone could buy their one day max buy from the market without the need of improvements.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
24 minutes ago, Epi said:

Tbh I'd be fine with that. Someone is losing units either way. But I'd put a restriction on it.
So that only nations older than a year could sell units in this way. Or you'll have rampant cheating to flip wars.

Well at the price of it not sure how many would be able to? 

67VHqBX.pngAlex already had an idea like this called the Black Market. I got this image off of the Politics and War facebook page where he posted the idea a few years ago. We just need it implemented

• Like 1

gg-fu-banner.png

I would love this idea. I always keep a max standing military but I never use it, being able to sell it off to the highest bidder would be a huge deal for me.

• Like 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

2 hours ago, Corpsman said:

I would love this idea. I always keep a max standing military but I never use it, being able to sell it off to the highest bidder would be a huge deal for me.

As a pirate mercenary I couldn't agree more

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger