Global Alliance and Treaty Organization - Declaration of Existence and Protection Treaty

JMKeynes

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Miller said:

🤔

14 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I thought the same thing

I know I seem very young and hip but I've been around for awhile. Though I did take a 7 year break from nation sims :P 

C0r3Fye.png

2 minutes ago, Smith said:

I know I seem very young and hip but I've been around for awhile. Though I did take a 7 year break from nation sims :P 

>A sloth

>Young 

>Smith

>And Hip

You can have 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 but those are the only combinations

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Smith said:

I was trying to wrap my mind around how you were somewhere for a couple of years in 2006 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Miller said:

I was trying to wrap my mind around how you were somewhere for a couple of years in 2006 

Years used to be longer

15 hours ago, Akuryo said:

>A sloth

>Young 

>Smith

>And Hip

You can have 1 and 3 or 2 and 4 but those are the only combinations

Sad Sloths GIFs | Tenor

C0r3Fye.png

• 4 weeks later...

@Smith Im sorry, Aku knows nothing more than being a pure salty elitist jackace

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
GO GATO GO!!!! GO GATO GO!!!!
  • Downvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger