Global Alliance and Treaty Organization - Declaration of Existence and Protection Treaty

JMKeynes

Guest Epi

As NPO and ODN depart, GATO arrives. Let much partayying ensue and a warm welcome to Orbis from all of us in Cam.

Edited by Epi

One thing to know friends from GATO, the posters of this forum are barely able to string a thought together. You’ll take notice soon. 

• Upvote 1

deebo_sig_6.gif

1 hour ago, JMKeynes said:

Ahhh We dont want to trigger any CN flashbacks. We are essentially a revamped version thereof.
Still loyal and honorable to our friends.

Greetings from GPA. 

xD I don't have any ill thoughts about you guys. One of the better alliances in CN IMO, I'm glad you've made the move to PnW. I was in a NOIR alliance (TSCE) in CN, so it was fun to fight alongside you back in Bipolar way back in 2010, and then we fought you in 2011/2012 when you attacked MHA and the Apparatus (which was my AA at the time). 

All the best in PnW, 

Very first alliance I joined in any nation same, over a decade ago. Welcome to Orbis!

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Interesting! GATO was my first diplomat assignment back in 2012 when I started CN in the GPA, was always a pleasant experience. It's great to see you here - welcome!

xzhPlEh.png?1

4 hours ago, AntMan said:

when are you merging into T&?

Oh god please don't use T& it looks so bad. Its just & ?

Also glad to see GATO here I look forward to showing you the ropes.

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

14 minutes ago, Dwight k Schrute said:

Merge with schrute ?

This would actually work really well. With GATO having the more storied past (including being defeated by/also defeating NPO), I would recommend taking the GATO name.

In the words of @Zygon:

image.gif.24f61ef07bdfd405840ccfe6596e7724.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif