Sad boi hours

Jamie

Hello there, recently I have been diagnosed with depression by my local drug dealer.(very nice guy) 

You may be  wondering, Jamie what does this have to do with anything and I will get to that. First some context is needed

During WW2 I was a Nazi scientist we worked on lots of projects for the Italian division cause they sucked. While doing research I found what was called project x. I thought the same thing why would someone call a project something you use to end a letter to your aunt. XOXO.

The contents of this project were top secret, I personally knew Heil Hitler and even he wouldn't let me look at it.(contrary to popular belief he's first name isn't Adolf, also why you hear people say heil Hitler) 

This was very strange as he even let me look at his Winston Churchill fan fic before. This had to be big. I knew that if he was in power he wouldn't let me look at the project. 

So what did I do? I let the allies win the war. I mean one of the sides used spaghetti to fight it wasn't very hard to make happen. After the war I was seen as a war hero since I was the guy who invented the nuke( in reality I was trying to make a song that would blow up when released) 

Even after the war the files were classified. So I did the only thing a rational person would do, I started making a biochemical weapon. I had experience since I did make the black death. ( I got really mad at my neighbor for looking at my goat seductively) 

I worked on it for decades and that brings us up to modern day. I released the bio weapon and waited for the world to be under lockdown. Then I snuck into the Pentagon since everyone was off sick and read project x. 

Ever since then I've become insane and depressed looking for an answer. 

Project x was about cooking the right amount of spaghetti. They thought if they released it to the public in the allied countries people would just surrender to the might of the axis. It drove many into insanity and I think my time has finally come. 

I've tried finding the answer but it's impossible to. So if you come across something labelled "project x" for your safety don't open it. 

Edited by Far east empire
Made a few typos so fixed them
  • Haha 5