Lost Friends, Lost Gates

Richard Payne III

2 hours ago, Malleator said:

I'll never forget the time you guys backed out of a fight against goons.

Good evening,

The factcheck department has noticed some errors that require clarification in the above statement and has sent me to make such known. Firstly, the lost empire never backed out of a war with goons, they were with us until the end despite having no direct reason to enter in the first place. I suspect that this commitment is the reason that they have found both finding and keeping friends to be easy. Secondly, although the regiment did withdraw from the war, they did so much later than other combatants, and following what I understand to be a lot of internal arguments. The regiments warchest was not at the state that would be required for a prolonged war, and like the lost empire they were not chained into entering it. Most were happy that they saw fit to enter in the first place. In the end I must conclude that one group of great people has found another, to form a stronger alliance, and I wish them luck in their future endeavours.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3