Corps' (Hopefully Temporary) Farewell

Aqua-Corpsman

I'm glad we were able to talk things out Corps. You help do many wonders kind sir I give you my biggest regards & the firelight of the Nether & 11 will shine upon you in its grace & glory. If you ever need to talk or help ask way dear one. I am always willing to help any ally, friend, & newbie alike 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions
  • Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Wow, thank you all so much. I am at a loss of words.
So...uh....thank you. It means a lot.

• Like 3

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

No thank you for helping shed light on topics needing to be addressed. I see a lot of familiar faces here that will carry your work onward to further keep those like Aku salted upon while our community continues breathing calm & collectively.  We shall fight those blinded by there own light as well as show them why to listen, learn, understand, & coupe with us.

• Like 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

• 2 weeks later...

I never explained what happened lmao. I was hospitalized for a few days then released on a probation type thing. So rn I home and I have been. I just am considering it a break now, from discord and PnW. Funny that as I never leave the forums. Well, now you know. 

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.