to whom it may concern

Utter Nutter

These days, certain individuals (actually 1 person) has become wildly aggressive in the forums, discord and through ingame messaging. The person in question has lost control beyond what normal humans would call "acceptable behavior". This entity was so spitful that he declared war on people that are trying very hard to ignore him. Upon losing about 3 billion dollars in infraestructure and resources he fell even deeper into a hole by coming to this forum once again and showering us all with another round of insults.

I wonder if such "living being" can keep it together and stop losing his mind. I wonder if it has the capacity to express itself with class and respect. I wonder if it can for once, or once and for all, comply with the established rules of behavior set by our game admin and the moderator community. Not to mention, to stop ill willed activities in the game that are popularly considered as CHEATING.

Does it have this capacity? shall we see?

• Haha 5

This certain person of unknown identity is a worthless, cheating, big mouthed, rule breaking, toxic, cheating, scummy, worthless, cheating, rule breaking, multi making, shitter.

• Haha 3

Love you

8 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

I am glad to see that Orbis has become less toxic since Dial Up ended.

You might be joking... But it absolutely has become less toxic... So...
... I mean, we could use the downvote back to self-moderate again, but that's about it.

• Upvote 1

Love you

58 minutes ago, Seb said:

These days, certain individuals (actually 1 person) has become wildly aggressive in the forums, discord and through ingame messaging. The person in question has lost control beyond what normal humans would call "acceptable behavior". This entity was so spitful that he declared war on people that are trying very hard to ignore him. Upon losing about 3 billion dollars in infraestructure and resources he fell even deeper into a hole by coming to this forum once again and showering us all with another round of insults.

I wonder if such "living being" can keep it together and stop losing his mind. I wonder if it has the capacity to express itself with class and respect. I wonder if it can for once, or once and for all, comply with the established rules of behavior set by our game admin and the moderator community. Not to mention, to stop ill willed activities in the game that are popularly considered as CHEATING.

Does it have this capacity? shall we see?

I urge you to report him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Malleator said:

You might be joking... But it absolutely has become less toxic... So...
... I mean, we could use the downvote back to self-moderate again, but that's about it.

Agreed on both accounts. Bring back the downvote!

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

• Alex locked this topic