How to get a great rep within PnW 2020

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

You want to know how to get a great rep, good friends, and be an all round nice guy?

That's easy, just make up lies about me cheating at Keno, listen to Seb and his bullshit, and just say random things that do not even add together, but remember EM did it all, EM the bad guy.

here are key words you must use when talking about myself

Cheater
Toxic
Shitter
worthless
scum
multi
Cheater (might want to add this about 500 times yet never been proven)
Rule breaker (about the only thing i am guilty of so do not use this one much, wont get you any friends)
big mouth.

I am sure I have missed about 10,000,000,000 things but I am sure Seb the good guy (only stole billions from investors when his bank failed what three times, he only loaned over 30 billion to NPO to help keep most of you at wars for months, hes such a stand up guy) Prefonshitface another wonderful bloke, in these hard times when smaller newer nations are trying to get a foot in the door he works to price fix the market and well what a nice guy.

The funny thing is Seb hates me due to the fact i reported him threatening to dox me if i raid him, and pre is mad as i laugh at his ideas.

As to everyone else its funny many of you asked for my help, wanted to trade and what not but now you treat me like shit, well lets say this I would rather me who i am than a lying two faced backstabber like you worthless scum.

so label me, hate me but at least make sure you are in my range and have the balls to fight me first. if you can not do that and you are just riding the hate train and being nothing more than a pixel huger.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Hello EM,

I think you are an innocent angel and I feel very bad 4 u.

Love, Dryad

PS: pls atk vein next. thanks (he called u all of the key-words)

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

I feel you EM, but also this makes you look like a 5 year old.

No offense.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

5 minutes ago, Dryad said:

Hello EM,

I think you are an innocent angel and I feel very bad 4 u.

Love, Dryad

PS: pls atk vein next. thanks (he called u all of the key-words)

NANI, This is false accusation, I shall report you to alex

PS: pls no hit me 

26 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

You want to know how to get a great rep, good friends, and be an all round nice guy?

That's easy, just make up lies about me cheating at Keno, listen to Seb and his bullshit, and just say random things that do not even add together, but remember EM did it all, EM the bad guy.

here are key words you must use when talking about myself

Cheater
Toxic
Shitter
worthless
scum
multi
Cheater (might want to add this about 500 times yet never been proven)
Rule breaker (about the only thing i am guilty of so do not use this one much, wont get you any friends)
big mouth.

I am sure I have missed about 10,000,000,000 things but I am sure Seb the good guy (only stole billions from investors when his bank failed what three times, he only loaned over 30 billion to NPO to help keep most of you at wars for months, hes such a stand up guy) Prefonshitface another wonderful bloke, in these hard times when smaller newer nations are trying to get a foot in the door he works to price fix the market and well what a nice guy.

The funny thing is Seb hates me due to the fact i reported him threatening to dox me if i raid him, and pre is mad as i laugh at his ideas.

As to everyone else its funny many of you asked for my help, wanted to trade and what not but now you treat me like shit, well lets say this I would rather me who i am than a lying two faced backstabber like you worthless scum.

so label me, hate me but at least make sure you are in my range and have the balls to fight me first. if you can not do that and you are just riding the hate train and being nothing more than a pixel huger.

The majority of us did not and do not really give a shit about you. We just don't condone cheating. Can you please bugger off with your self victimization and whataboutism?

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Upvote 5

os9LcJK.gif

• Alex locked this topic