firedash

Make food prices drop  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the food prices to drop

• Yes make the prices drop to 80ppu
    • Maybe food at 90ppu is fair enough
    • No keep it over 100ppu

1 hour ago, BlackAsLight said:

What people want and what people get are two different things. 

TBH your right but this is just a general survey on food ppu.

I'm doing this survey so we can come together as a community to figure out the average ppu.

Also Spread The Word

Edited by firedash
To Explain More
  • Like 1

Honestly I think trying this would be a good idea. Trying to get everyone to agree on lower prices is a great idea.

• Like 2

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson

Food is only worth what people are willing to pay or sell at, personally i would not sell food under 85ppu right now i hope it goes over 110 ppu 

I remember when i 1st started Food was around 50ppu.  It has fluxed since then & i do miss the low prices. I blame the rich, greedy, & whalely.

@Elijah Mikaelson Is this the same guy that told me make prices for Krom Inc 5% below average at max?

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

I remember when i 1st started Food was around 50ppu.  It has fluxed since then & i do miss the low prices. I blame the rich, greedy, & whalely.

@Elijah Mikaelson Is this the same guy that told me make prices for Krom Inc 5% below average at max?

How can you blame the rich and whalely? They are the ones who mostly produce the food everyone else eats. Blame the poor for needing so much food. If they didn’t need so much food then we’d have a surplus of food and prices would drop. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlackAsLight said:

How can you blame the rich and whalely? They are the ones who mostly produce the food everyone else eats. Blame the poor for needing so much food. If they didn’t need so much food then we’d have a surplus of food and prices would drop. 

now ya sound like a jackrabbit  nice chuck of Orbis is greedy & doing the stockpiling. Thats y we have this crisis.

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

On 4/27/2020 at 8:38 PM, firedash said:

TBH your right but this is just a general survey on food ppu.

I'm doing this survey so we can come together as a community to figure out the average ppu.

Also Spread The Word

Will you contact every food seller and send them this forum link and demand they follow the survey results?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hime-sama said:

Y'all should just send me all your food, the castle demands more chocolate.

I’ll sell you all of my food for $100ppu. 

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

now ya sound like a jackrabbit  nice chuck of Orbis is greedy & doing the stockpiling. Thats y we have this crisis.

I would not say $95-$97 ppu for food is a crisis. Production and consumption of food is pretty much equal right now, we could use more producers. 

2 hours ago, ForgotPants said:

Will you contact every food seller and send them this forum link and demand they follow the survey results?

I will be following the market. If everyone else wants to sell their product for cheaper then it’s currently worth, I’ll gladly swallow that up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/5/2020 at 12:22 AM, ForgotPants said:

No because I don't feel safe anymore

On 5/6/2020 at 8:49 AM, firedash said:

No because I don't feel safe anymore

?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, firedash said:

I'm a big target u know 

Are u saying that on purpose to a pirate?

19 hours ago, firedash said:

I'm saying that because I'm not who u want to mess with

Wow. Everyone be careful.

I'm sure these 25 votes on food prices will have a large impact on the future development of prices. Just make sure every food producer knows the result of this poll so they can adjust their prices because this is how a free market works.

• Upvote 1

@firedash

Honey, sweetie, darling. You must understand that even if you did manage to get all food producers, which I guess includes me, to sell our food at a lower price, some other guy with deep pockets, which I guess also includes me, will just come by and buy it all up to sell it at this higher price. 

If you want food prices to go down then you either need to increase food production or reduce food consumption. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BlackAsLight said:

@firedash

Honey, sweetie, darling. You must understand that even if you did manage to get all food producers, which I guess includes me, to sell our food at a lower price, some other guy with deep pockets, which I guess also includes me, will just come by and buy it all up to sell it at this higher price. 

If you want food prices to go down then you either need to increase food production or reduce food consumption. 

Perhaps a new poll about max. infra per city or a new world war would help to reduce food consumption.

21 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

05/09 06:03 pm - fire stars unite destroyed a project: Mass Irrigation

that is the opposite of what u need to do @firedash

1 minute ago, firedash said:

TI wanted me to remove my farms so I will be back once I'm a whale buddy.

understood bro