A Tale of Two Years: Queen Adrienne

Benfro

4 minutes ago, Benfro said:

lD_BYUH71OvBWKKiszplp4kRwJdDRYscU6PHwFL-d6hSiTXRvvpZUgpk4Yvsyc_ZTvOyOGs1TA8z1sPq5YolUy1gYMHauAWYG7uEz59qTvlbusK4Hbm1-xTTJki6lGCNwER5l6U

Queen Adrienne’s Reign, Two Year Anniversary

Today, The Knights Radiant (TKR) announces the celebration of Queen Adrienne’s two year anniversary from her assumption of the monarchy as first Queen of TKR.

During her two year reign, Adrienne has been omnipresent in Orbis politics, including warmongering leading us fearlessly into and through 5 official wars, helping to create Chaos Bloc, and the recruiting and adding of 259 new members. (Some brief members were scared off by her excellent leadership skills) We are additionally grateful for her economic leadership, which has generated multiple growth programs and a strong alliance bank.

Adrienne’s leadership has continued to lead TKR to new heights and record achievements. A sincere thank you to Adrienne for her dedication and hard work, and the many of you who have partnered with us during her two years.

On this day, from the awkward comforts of our own homes, we wish Adrienne well, and continued success in her ruthless so greatly appreciated leadership. Please join us here or on the TKR Discord server to share your well wishes and favorite positive memories from Adrienne’s time as leader.

Signed,

The Knights Radiant Membership

I suppose you're okay.

Congratulations, queen lady!

Edited by Prefonteen
  • Like 2

os9LcJK.gif

Congrats on 2 years Ri. ❤️

• Like 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

3 minutes ago, Keegoz said:

I feel like probably half of that reign she was at war.

I however know the truth about Adrienne...

unknown.png

That's Andrienne, my evil twin who can't spell.

BrOQBND.jpg