Did the miners all leave?

Raphael

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

At least those people traded unlike most of you guys who hoard

Can confirm, t$ are literally dragons sitting on-top of their hoardes of resources.

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

53 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

Fake news. We are a broke and broken people :(

Also Fake. I agree w/ the Enlightened ones on this one

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

12 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Also Fake. I agree w/ the Enlightened ones on this one

@Eumirbago would never lie. He is trustworthy. He once sold me a bridge when I was in Lord 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Redarmy said:

@Eumirbago would never lie. He is trustworthy. He once sold me a bridge when I was in Lord 

Why would I trust a commie?* no offense*

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

I know of a guy with some pretty impressive resource stockpiles who hasn't been active since march if any whales want a nice boost. In a pretty useless alliance as well so you might get some bank.

On 4/28/2020 at 11:30 AM, dtc justice said:

From my experience, these markets just slow the low tier down and make the rich, richer ?

This is my short term worry as well.

Long-term I wonder what this will result in down the road. Shortages, city-build shifts, price gouging, etc.

5 hours ago, Keegoz said:

Can confirm, t$ are literally dragons sitting on-top of their hoardes of resources.

I can confirm this and more: we're keeping it to ourselves not because we don't want to sell; but because none of you deserve to have it.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 4/29/2020 at 3:32 AM, Seb said:

the rich always get richer and the poor suffer. PW is a perfect mirror of real life.

And banks steal from investors and blame someone else in order to buy city 40, so yeah guess you are right.  

3 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

And banks steal from investors and blame someone else in order to buy city 40, so yeah guess you are right.  

*insert wow here*

On 4/30/2020 at 12:17 AM, Justin076 said:

Thank you to all the Arrgh raiders for your contribution to producing new goods for the Orbis economy. You're important members of this game.

High price = good for them

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2020 at 6:17 PM, Justin076 said:

Thank you to all the Arrgh raiders for your contribution to producing new goods for the Orbis economy. You're important members of this game.

I wish we could pull the data because Arrgh's raiding of purple-inactive nations and hoarders has honestly put a considerable amount of resources on to the actual free market.

We don't hoard, we sell for that sweet sweet dosh. You could call us... liberators. :) 

• Haha 3

On the other hand we are not just gonna raid to hit the hoards for the rest of you guys to the end of days.  Please do some work yourself to help get us out of the crisis.  We cannot always be liberating loot because we still need more people to actually start farming resources themselves. Instead yáll are screaming your heads off that the resources are becoming scarce but not doing anything else.  Sitting around nagging about ain't gonna do squat if thatś all you do.  Work on specializing your nation in making money & one to three resource at least.  We all should try to specialize in something to work towards having like it was during NPOś time. They obviously had is figured out alongside GPWC which is why we had no resource worries.  To be honest, the moment Alex Thanos snapped, we were doomed for this atrocity.  We should of saw this coming but it was blindsided.  This is gonna definitely take more than pirates & mercenaries to scurvy up the booty.  We need a majority of Orbis to step up & start mining, manufacturing, & literal farming.  BuT fIrWoF tHaT sOuNdS eXpEnSiVe AnD iT Is My ReSoUrCeS.  I am sorry, but It is not the time to be selfish because the game is gonna collapse if don't do anything to adjust that. Well I do not care if it is expensive, not as long as we get the resources the community needs so get off your butts & lets do this mateys!  

2 minutes ago, lightside said:

The game is not going to collapse lol. We have a free market. If people can make more money by making raws instead of commerce then they will change over. Things will balance themselves with time.

The beauty of capitalism.
But what might happen is a resource war. Unlikely but possible.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

6 hours ago, Corpsman said:

The beauty of capitalism.
But what might happen is a resource war. Unlikely but possible.

What would a resource war even look like? Just extended raiding operations? Attrition/tactician counters against pirate policy raiders? At some very quickly reached point, the profit potential of an alliance-scale war dips well below the resource cost of waging it, which is the point.

So, my guess would be that producers would start engaging each other on attrition/tactician in order to attempt to eliminate their competition's production capacities and thus artificially preserve an environment of scarcity.

Beautiful pure capitalism.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

What would a resource war even look like? Just extended raiding operations? Attrition/tactician counters against pirate policy raiders? At some very quickly reached point, the profit potential of an alliance-scale war dips well below the resource cost of waging it, which is the point.

So, my guess would be that producers would start engaging each other on attrition/tactician in order to attempt to eliminate their competition's production capacities and thus artificially preserve an environment of scarcity.

Beautiful pure capitalism.

Or big alliances will try to out bid each other and make pacts to artificially raise prices. Taking out anyone who does not conform.

• Like 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

On 5/3/2020 at 2:16 AM, Elijah Mikaelson said:

and sore losers keep looking for fights when they get rolled twice. Let it go already, you lost 7bn in infra. Game over. Move on.

3 minutes ago, Seb said:

and sore losers keep looking for fights when they get rolled twice. Let it go already, you lost 7bn in infra. Game over. Move on.

Seb are you looking for that mute button again?  You are only causing more problems by bring things like this back up. I'm also highly positive he doesn't need to be told something he already knows over & over again which y'all keep doing . Leave him alone & move on urself bruh.

On the other hand, I hope we are having people come together & bring more rss farmers to help w/ the crisis. The faster the better dear Orbis.  I care for this community as much as getting my daily dose of peanut butter.

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

I care for this community as much as getting my daily dose of peanut butter.

And this community cares about you as much as your peanut butter does.

• Haha 1

unknown_3_1_65.png

Doubtable.  The majority of Firwof-Haters are in the CotL community anyways but hey who cares.  I still got my network of friends & allies like everyone else unless ur a fake, full fledged bully, or offended very very easily.  No one truly likes those guys.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
I do like my peanut butter thou