Britannian-Israeli Embassy

Aqua-Corpsman

In Jerusalem, Queen Alice of Judea personally goes to the Israeli-Britannian Embassy to speak with an ambassador.

This meeting will be secret and could change the course of history.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

@Lelouch Vi Britannia
Queen Alice enters and is scanned and secured, making sure she is unarmed, and she goes into the ambassador's office.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

HoSyAcpm.jpg

The Britannian ambassador to Israel waited in his office for the person who had made an appointment to meet with him. He had guards waiting outside his office to let her in as he prepared his office for the meeting. Two glasses remained on the table one for the ambassador and one for the guest that were prepared for her arrival. The guards also waiting for her to be let in once she arrives.

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

On 4/23/2020 at 12:43 PM, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

HoSyAcpm.jpg

The Britannian ambassador to Israel waited in his office for the person who had made an appointment to meet with him. He had guards waiting outside his office to let her in as he prepared his office for the meeting. Two glasses remained on the table one for the ambassador and one for the guest that were prepared for her arrival. The guards also waiting for her to be let in once she arrives.

The Queen walks in without an entourage, a rare sight indeed. The Queen, being a young royal, is renowned around Israel for her crisp beauty. Her singular guard waits outside as she enters.

"Hello Mr. Ambassador," she says with a serious tone, "I do believe we have something to discuss."
She takes note of the guards who let her in, "You may want your guards to step out."

Queen Alice of Judea, takes a seat without another word. It is hard to suppress a giggle as she sees the astonished look on the guards face and even more so the Ambassador.

OOC-Sorry for late response, I didn't see you post. @ me every time you post, thanks.

Edited by Corpsman

On 4/24/2020 at 4:03 PM, Corpsman said:

The Queen walks in without an entourage, a rare sight indeed. The Queen, being a young royal, is renowned around Israel for her crisp beauty. Her singular guard waits outside as she enters.

"Hello Mr. Ambassador," she says with a serious tone, "I do believe we have something to discuss."
She takes note of the guards who let her in, "You may want your guards to step out."

Queen Alice of Judea, takes a seat without another word. It is hard to suppress a giggle as she sees the astonished look on the guards face and even more so the Ambassador.

OOC-Sorry for late response, I didn't see you post. @ me every time you post, thanks.

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Ambassador's Office

With the wave of a hand the ambassador tells the guards to leave the room as they close the door behind them. They keep watch and listen just in case for any signs of attack but also to remain alert. The ambassador pulls out a drink and pours himself a glass before offering it to the Queen who remained seated infront of him. His expression was simple, after all it was the former Arabian/Turkish governor for Britannia who was accustomed to the land around him. "What is it that brings you to my humble office?" asked the ambassador to break the silence.

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

On 4/25/2020 at 11:02 PM, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Ambassador's Office

With the wave of a hand the ambassador tells the guards to leave the room as they close the door behind them. They keep watch and listen just in case for any signs of attack but also to remain alert. The ambassador pulls out a drink and pours himself a glass before offering it to the Queen who remained seated in front of him. His expression was simple, after all it was the former Arabian/Turkish governor for Britannia who was accustomed to the land around him. "What is it that brings you to my humble office?" asked the ambassador to break the silence.

The Queen gingerly accepts the drink, and gets right to the point.
"The Israelis, as you know, have had a...government overhaul lately.
We want to help you in your anti-communist mission in the Americas, we will provide military and economic support in return we would like your support for our anti-terrorism mission in the Middle East.
In other words, a pact against the Union of Durotar. They are causing us some trouble and I am sure, as they align with the communist nations of the Americas, they are causing you trouble too.
A pact would deter them.
Besides, it would be a good step in the right direction for a lasting alliance between Britannia and Israel."
Alice sits back in her chair, sipping her drink. She patiently waits for the Ambassadors response.

5 hours ago, Corpsman said:

The Queen gingerly accepts the drink, and gets right to the point.
"The Israelis, as you know, have had a...government overhaul lately.
We want to help you in your anti-communist mission in the Americas, we will provide military and economic support in return we would like your support for our anti-terrorism mission in the Middle East.
In other words, a pact against the Union of Durotar. They are causing us some trouble and I am sure, as they align with the communist nations of the Americas, they are causing you trouble too.
A pact would deter them.
Besides, it would be a good step in the right direction for a lasting alliance between Britannia and Israel."
Alice sits back in her chair, sipping her drink. She patiently waits for the Ambassadors response.

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Ambassador's Office

The ambassador gave a feint smirk as he sipped his drink listening to the Queen as she spoke. Once she had finished her proposal the ambassador put down his drink and paused for a moment before speaking. "While I will pass this onto his majesty, I should let you know Britannia has closer relations to the Arabs of the Middle East. Since we overthrew Abu Haddad and his extremist regime Britannia and the Arabs are closer than your own country at this moment. We don't see any reason to pursue terrorists that have no quarrel with us. Doing so only puts our country at risk, I'm sure you understand." the ambassador gestured to the defunct Britannian-Arabian flag of the Crescent Moon and the Britannian coat of arms in place of the star.

• Like 1

IYT09l4.png

2 minutes ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Ambassador's Office

The ambassador gave a feint smirk as he sipped his drink listening to the Queen as she spoke. Once she had finished her proposal the ambassador put down his drink and paused for a moment before speaking. "While I will pass this onto his majesty, I should let you know Britannia has closer relations to the Arabs of the Middle East. Since we overthrew Abu Haddad and his extremist regime Britannia and the Arabs are closer than your own country at this moment. We don't see any reason to pursue terrorists that have no quarrel with us. Doing so only puts our country at risk, I'm sure you understand." the ambassador gestured to the defunct Britannian-Arabian flag of the Crescent Moon and the Britannian coat of arms in place of the star.

Queen Alice glances over at the flag and then back to the Ambassador.

"Perhaps, but you wouldn't happen to try and put down communist insurrections in Arabia? We suspect that the Union of Durotar is funding marxist parties in Arabia, besides Israel would like to keep expanding east towards Afghanistan. They are currently ruled by a communist government.

Besides, we are more interested in undermining communist influence. If that can be achieved by helping Britannia then we would help,"

She stands up as she finishes her drink and puts it bottom up on the Ambassador's desk.
She smiles at the Ambassador as she speaks,
"It was a pleasure to speak with you, but I do have duties as Queen I must complete. If there is nothing you would like to add, I shall show myself out."

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, Corpsman said:

Queen Alice glances over at the flag and then back to the Ambassador.

"Perhaps, but you wouldn't happen to try and put down communist insurrections in Arabia? We suspect that the Union of Durotar is funding marxist parties in Arabia, besides Israel would like to keep expanding east towards Afghanistan. They are currently ruled by a communist government.

Besides, we are more interested in undermining communist influence. If that can be achieved by helping Britannia then we would help,"

She stands up as she finishes her drink and puts it bottom up on the Ambassador's desk.
She smiles at the Ambassador as she speaks,
"It was a pleasure to speak with you, but I do have duties as Queen I must complete. If there is nothing you would like to add, I shall show myself out."

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Ambassador's Office

"At the end of the day our fight against communism is only for when it poses a threat to Britannia or her interests. What the Arabs wish to do is what the Arab's wish to do. Should there be a time they are oppressed or there is a threat we will consider it. However, the deal at our table isn't completely off. We're willing to work alongside Israel if the time comes that the threat becomes grave." He sipped the rest of his drink before putting it down gently as he relaxed. 

• Like 1

IYT09l4.png

1 minute ago, Lelouch Vi Britannia said:

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Ambassador's Office

"At the end of the day our fight against communism is only for when it poses a threat to Britannia or her interests. What the Arabs wish to do is what the Arab's wish to do. Should there be a time they are oppressed or there is a threat we will consider it. However, the deal at our table isn't completely off. We're willing to work alongside Israel if the time comes that the threat becomes grave." He sipped the rest of his drink before putting it down gently as he relaxed. 

Queen Alice's smile grows brighter as she nods, and turns around.
"Much appreciated ambassador, I hope for future good relations with Britannia. Good day and Godspeed."
And with that she was gone, for now.

A certain amount of time later
Queen Alice, amid rising tensions in Rokkinjima, wishes to know if Britannia would like Israeli support and/or evacuation by the IDF Navy.
She did not go to the embassy herself, as she was in the war room in the Royal Palace. She sent a personal messenger to the embassy to relay her question.

@Lelouch Vi Britannia

• 2 weeks later...

The deal is called off, and Britannia is condemned for aligning with the communists.

HoSyAcpm.jpg

Britannian Response

With the Israel deal called off Britannia has agreed to withdraw from previous agreements. However, Britannia will not at this current time hold any hostile relations towards Israel for the time being. Changes are expected to be made, and Britannia suggests that another attempt could be made in the future once the Soviet Union and Israel have solved their own regional issues. Something Britannia has no business in at this moment in time.

IYT09l4.png