Different amounts of Military points used for different things.

Dzung

Currently, If you want to attack it costs 3 military points. A military point is made every 2 hours therefore to do just ONE attack you gotta wait 6 hours to possibly just finish off an inactive with no soldiers,no money,nothing. Why not make it so for 1 point you can only attack with with a max of 1000 troops, for 2 points you can attack with a max of 3000 and for 3 points you attack with however many you choose. I feel this is a much better system of using war slots and points than now. I can attack a nation with no money and by the end of the war I probably get around maybe $100(Of course,I don't know the nation is penniless beforehand otherwise I would not attacked them.) This way instead of spending 36 hours on a pointless war you can opt to just spend maybe a few hours in a unprofitable war. This, I feel this would be a much more efficient system. It would free up war slots faster and you still have to use 3 points on nations who can take more than a few 1000 soldiers on anyway.

Edited by Ay Dede

I actually don't mind this idea. Just because it allows wars to go faster. Although I'd say the values need to be played around with a bit and maybe it should be a percentage rather than a fixed number. Just because there would be no point in getting a bigger army

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

• Administrators

If you've noticed, there are a lot of nations that profit solely through raiding. They find a nation, attack him until they surrender (looting them all the while) and then go onto the next nation.

While this is, and should be, a viable path of growth, it shouldn't be too overpowered. If you could end all your wars against nations without any money in just a few hours so you could move onto the next guy, it would make raiding nations the only real way to grow. There needs to be some risk/reward, and part of the risk is using up a war slot for a minimum of 12 hours.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link