AYY LMAO DOW

Smokey1

9 minutes ago, Avakael said:

If you actually knew how to fight a multi-round war, you'd know that missing out on 2 days of beige timer represents your doom when you leave safety, not a forum clap back.

Remove burrito.

Don't ruin his 2 hrs of celebration. Let him celebrate until reality sets in. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr. Goober said:

Don't ruin his 2 hrs of celebration. Let him celebrate until reality sets in. 

His future is in the hands of Morte, not me. I'm just a karma whore. :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Le1AjCa.png

6 hours ago, James II said:

Didn't Seb beige EM? 

EDIT: So did Abyss. TEst gave him five days of beige right after all of your comments. Oof.

Evidently Alex's idea of "the community will police what happened" is going swimmingly. Apparently, what he did can't have been that bad.

Le1AjCa.png

On 4/24/2020 at 12:02 PM, Mikey said:

True, we cannot dictate how Alex enforces his game rules. Though we might suggest that he start actually doing so if he cares about the health of the game.  

What is our right, however, is to enforce the norms of the community. The player base can take action for whatever reason it wants, including punishing individuals they feel have wronged the game - or defending them. 

My point is that talk of rights is largely pointless. As long as it is within the game rules, anybody has the right to do anything they want to anybody else - in-game, anyway. Most of the talk, outside the mod thread, has been political in nature - what other players should do, and how everyone else should react to their lack of doing it. 

Imma be honest, through these recent events I do believe that Alex did Curveball his own rules. Thus I'm saying Alex needs to punish himself &/or get a new game owner that will fix our issues of biased Moderators, prevent cheats, make sure all follow rules, go by information not emotion, etc.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
6 hours ago, Avakael said:

Evidently Alex's idea of "the community will police what happened" is going swimmingly. Apparently, what he did can't have been that bad.

Well clearly, however it seems being the middle man is much worst that the guy selling or the guy buying, never sure how that works but oo well.

4 hours ago, MonkeyDLegend said:

Everyone ATM:
TlJISjK.jpg

This is pretty epic, its good :D

15 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

0FsFIz4.jpg

I told him to take the money lol i could have ended that war at any time, are you really that dumb lol, you are in T$ i thought you would have known better.

6 hours ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

Well clearly, however it seems being the middle man is much worst that the guy selling or the guy buying, never sure how that works but oo well.

This is pretty epic, its good :D

I told him to take the money lol i could have ended that war at any time, are you really that dumb lol, you are in T$ i thought you would have known better.

How is deleting their nations, everything they have fought for and maintained then rerolling, while concomitantly degradating their own public image better than the position you chose?

• Upvote 3

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
7 hours ago, Blackbird said:

How is deleting their nations, everything they have fought for and maintained then rerolling, while concomitantly degradating their own public image better than the position you chose?

Nokia deleted after he stole 4b from a bank as that's what he planned the fact he publicly stated he had a good time and never said sorry for his actions, so not sure how he fits in to your statement, Gorge will be back at 30 cities in no time less than 6 months i would say, however he deleted due to harassment not due to some moral grounds.

My stance is yeah I messed up, I gave Alex what he wanted the next person in the chain, I did not know who the main seller was turns out nor did gorge but i only dealt with Gorge.

As Alex has made clear my nation did not benefit, I broke the rules but I did not cheat.

I am not going to delete my 44 cities (Gorge had 30 and Nokia has never gone above 15 really) to fit some idea that you all seem to think that's what i should do, Alex enforce the game rules and I was let off with a strong warning as i gave up information. 

but again you seem to think you know best, if i had 15 cities or even 30 then deleting that is nothing not even a second thought, but i have the most expensive nation in the game by far, you must be nuts if you think I am deleting. would rather raid until the next war then see who's side i want to help by ripping though those who are on my list.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

39 minutes ago, Elijah Mikaelson said:

tl;dr deleting 30 city and 15 city nations is way worse than deleting the most expensive nation in the game

I never implicated that you should be deleting your nation but instead am explaining that that part of your response is implicating that you have lost way more than Gorge and Nokia have (although now that you said it, Nokia can be excluded from the losses...)

image.png.03281b0b29c04147ecd6fb9386a46368.png

Anyhow, in a perfect world the attacks should have stopped after the first 2 wars and therefore the cost of being the middle man would have been sufficient. But any succession of those wars is excession to the main rule for the community to police fairly.

Anyhow, get well soon 

whale watching redhead GIF by truTV's Late Night Snack

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Epi said:

We should find a new thread. Nothing's really captured my attention recently.

We'll wait for @Azazel to reach city 30 again and hopefully we'll be able to capture your attention senpai

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

17 minutes ago, Eumirbago said:

We'll wait for @Azazel to reach city 30 again and hopefully we'll be able to capture your attention senpai

Do you plan to re-roll when he reaches city 30?

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Start that global already, nobody knows what you're waiting for

The $yndicate and her allies honor all obligations. We do not know if @Epi and @Azazel along with Camelot are able to do so. 

Camelot history is not a kind precedent for their alliance.

Lxr4VfE.png

7 hours ago, namukara said:

Start that global already, nobody knows what you're waiting for

The NAP runs all the way to September.

I'm already bored. fml.

• Like 1

Le1AjCa.png

On 4/24/2020 at 1:46 PM, MonkeyDLegend said:

NR and george both got their nations reset or did it them self. 
"The punishment for real-world transactions for in-game materials will be a complete nation reset upon first offense, and a permanent ban from Politics & War upon a second offense."

You don't need to have a ingame or irl gain to be guilty, you just need to part-take/be a middle-man/know about it without reporting it to Admin.

As it says on the rules page before the rules: The rules for game-play are relatively simple and easy to follow. Be smart, use common sense, and you won't have any issues.
Taking part knowingly in illicit activities withour reporting it is against the rules, so is knowing that someone is cheating and not reporting it.(common sense)

image.png.de24e7190395456c3bf57bad2a117332.thumb.png.f73201a2e36569e19882abbec177790a.png

download.jpg.61faec8aca09d9ce9c5634a3307fcc60.jpg

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

12 hours ago, Eumirbago said:

The $yndicate and her allies honor all obligations. We do not know if @Epi and @Azazel along with Camelot are able to do so. 

Camelot history is not a kind precedent for their alliance.

Define kind?

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png