AYY LMAO DOW

Smokey1

13 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Imagine being in CoA, defending someone who cheated and profited off the game, only for that member to leave and go rogue on other people. The lack of foresight from some of these dummies is amazing.

I know which alliance HS isn’t gonna defend next war lmao

What authority do you speak with? :X

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

17 minutes ago, Cypher said:

Imagine being in CoA, defending someone who cheated and profited off the game, only for that member to leave and go rogue on other people. The lack of foresight from some of these dummies is amazing.

Thanks for the heads up

deebo_sig_6.gif

4 minutes ago, James II said:

Cypher doesn't speak for H$. neither do you. 

Cypher does speak for HS actually. And don't use a copyrighted $yndicate symbol without permission ?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

Yeah imagine defending someone in your alliance... 

Imagine being such a soy-boy beta that defending someone in your alliance is a concept that escapes him.
Imagine starting all of your posts with Imagine without knowing everything that you think you know.

can you Imagine?

Edited by rollo
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

STFU

2 hours ago, Cypher said:

"Going rogue" on Arrgh's offshore...  Let me see if I have any f***s to give you on that one...

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

4 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

"Going rogue" on Arrgh's offshore...  Let me see if I have any f***s to give you on that one...

It's not that u, or even CoA cares about this. It's how this action is percieved by actual leaders, etc. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Goober said:

It's not that u, or even CoA cares about this. It's how this action is percieved by actual leaders, etc. 

How what is perceived by who?  We have no control over what EM decides to do at this point.  Somehow this reflects badly on us, like defending our members reflects badly on us...  I get that it's 4/20 all month but frick man.

• Haha 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

4 minutes ago, James II said:

Cypher isn't a leader

Don't put words in mouth, thanks boo. 

3 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

How what is perceived by who?  We have no control over what EM decides to do at this point.  Somehow this reflects badly on us, like defending our members reflects badly on us...  I get that it's 4/20 all month but frick man.

How EM's hit on Yarr is perceived by other major leaders, let it be Rose, TKR, Swamp, etc. The reason EM reflects badly on CoA is because yall are quite in defense of him, be it he just left your alliance or not. CoA is p much synonymous with EM atm. 

Alas, I don't see a point in arguing this, so Ima step back to just reading the forums now. ?

9 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

How EM's hit on Yarr is perceived by other major leaders, let it be Rose, TKR, Swamp, etc. The reason EM reflects badly on CoA is because yall are quite in defense of him, be it he just left your alliance or not. CoA is p much synonymous with EM atm. 

Alas, I don't see a point in arguing this, so Ima step back to just reading the forums now. ?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Goober said:

Don't put words in mouth, thanks boo. 

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

14 hours ago, Cypher said:

Are you sure you don't mean certain other alliances?

Edit: [OOC] Yes, EM breaking the rules is very reprehensible (although as I understand it, EM himself didn't profit ingame from the cheating on NR's end).  Speaking for myself, I also sure wasn't privy to his dealings with NR before he even joined CoA, until this past week.  [/OOC]  

What the Church of Atom will defend against, however (and the only thing worth defending ITT) are its members being attacked by rogues.  You'd probably do the same for someone else in your own alliance, no matter how questionable their past and if admin willed his or her nation to still exist. 

Edited by chameleon

9 hours ago, James II said:

What authority do you speak with? :X

The people and her government. 

7 hours ago, rollo said:

Yeah imagine defending someone in your alliance... 

Imagine being such a soy-boy beta that defending someone in your alliance is a concept that escapes him.
Imagine starting all of your posts with Imagine without knowing everything that you think you know.

can you Imagine?

You mean with how EM left on a “mutual” decision? Yeah, I of course don’t know what’s going on there. 

Cypher, weren't you that guy who we all had to disassociate ourselves from in the last global when you were gloating about BK getting hacked? That's right isn't it, and now you're trying to take the moral high ground.

1 hour ago, namukara said:

Cypher, weren't you that guy who we all had to disassociate ourselves from in the last global when you were gloating about BK getting hacked? That's right isn't it, and now you're trying to take the moral high ground.

I’ve never hidden the fact that I believe everything in war is fair game. There are people who don’t share the same opinion as me, and that’s absolutely fine. 

What isn’t fine is getting caught cheating and profiting, attempting to swindle more IG cash and immunity of Alex and offer nothing in addition. That isn’t an opinion, that is me being as objectively true to the facts.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I’ve never hidden the fact that I believe everything in war is fair game. There are people who don’t share the same opinion as me, and that’s absolutely fine. 

What isn’t fine is getting caught cheating and profiting, attempting to swindle more IG cash and immunity of Alex and offer nothing in addition. That isn’t an opinion, that is me being as objectively true to the facts.

So...EM was being a middle man for some ingame cash for rl cash thing, in which, if anything, he was providing the ingame cash.

Unless perhaps you don't think that money should exist, I'm struggling to understand where your anger towards him rather than Nokia or George comes from, because he didn't profit from the transaction ingame. What unfair benefit are you arguing he received?

33 minutes ago, namukara said:

So...EM was being a middle man for some ingame cash for rl cash thing, in which, if anything, he was providing the ingame cash.

Unless perhaps you don't think that money should exist, I'm struggling to understand where your anger towards him rather than Nokia or George comes from, because he didn't profit from the transaction ingame. What unfair benefit are you arguing he received?

Why do you think he agreed to be the middle man?  Why was a middle man needed?  

3 hours ago, namukara said:

1 hour ago, Cypher said:

@namukara are you one of those people who share their log in details ? bc if ur not then shut the frick up about the BK-hacking sacndal. 
Digging shit up from the past won't help, esp when ur 200% wrong and Cypher was right back then.
There is no moral-high-ground here, BK got what they deserved back then bc they shared accounts, either get ur information correct or just don't comment.

32204241a4480364cfebb04c10bf72cfaeb4dce2x696.gif
Former Manager t$ and Director of R&D
Former Director of Finance, Security in e$
Founder of The Prate Syndicate(test server)
luffyt$forum.gif

2 hours ago, AkAk said:

Why do you think he agreed to be the middle man?  Why was a middle man needed?  

Could you please show me the proof you obviously have that EM gained an ingame benefit from this? If you can, I'll gladly stop arguing what I'm arguing, I'm not too proud to admit I'm wrong if I am. Right now though, I'm seing a dogpile and I'm not a fan of those.