AYY LMAO DOW

Smokey1

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Equating EM getting nuked as some sort of reparation for the 10bil in debt repayments Nokia got away with is just a dumb joke from one of the beneficiaries of that 10bil.

Nokia already rerolled in December-Jan I think
He hasnt gotten away at all

39 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

As far as we're concerned, this shit took place well before EM joined our alliance.  We aren't thrilled by it, by any measure.  He's very lucky he wasn't banned or wiped, and if he had been, we wouldn't have flipped shit like NPO or anything.  We'd like to keep EM on the straight path for our part, trust me on that.  But he's been part of our family and we like the dude.  I don't see us kicking him to the street.

EM also has apologized to the community.  I've not seen a post from Nokia doing the same.  So I struggle to see how people figure Nokia tried to make amends but EM didn't.  Nokia is the cheater in all this, EM broke the rules by facilitating but didn't actually cheat, and the money Nokia got never actually was removed from the game.  I know a lot of people really hate EM for reasons well outside this, and that's going to alter their opinions on this, and make him the focus of it.  And most of those people don't have the balls to do anything, but will yell from the sidelines.  So be it.  I'll get to crack some skulls for the Church, all's well enough in the world.

It doesn't matter when he did it but that he did it. As much as I hope you can keep him on the right path, I sadly do not see it. He has been the center of accusations for a very long time so knowing that he's cheated once makes many people feel he has before or will continue to do so. To me, I would rather rid the world of people like nokia and EM instead of waiting for the next three ring circus they cause. 

They are both cheaters and you will have to accept that. He may not have got the ingame benefit but he helped ensure that the cheating was possible. With all the bullshit that this world has been through the last few months it would be nice for us to just agree that cheaters don't belong instead of defending them.

• Upvote 5

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

I'm sure CoA appreciates your sacrifice. Let it serve as a warning to all cheaters that, if their crimes continue, two random people will voluntarily allow you to destroy all their infra. I'm kind of thinking that they were expecting someone else to show up lol.

1 hour ago, namukara said:

I'm sure CoA appreciates your sacrifice. Let it serve as a warning to all cheaters that, if their crimes continue, two random people will voluntarily allow you to destroy all their infra. I'm kind of thinking that they were expecting someone else to show up lol.

Seems pretty retarded right ayy lmao

Anyone would think we've forgotten what this games for...... Yes having fun. Forgot the Infra because EM will seriously lose a lot more than I ever will. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Smokey1 said:

Seems pretty retarded right ayy lmao

Anyone would think we've forgotten what this games for...... Yes having fun. Forgot the Infra because EM will seriously lose a lot more than I ever will. 

You can fire off a maximum of 4 nukes per war. Your nuclear attacks are doing just under 2k damage; his navals are doing 1.3. You're also slotted. It'll likely cost him more to rebuild than you because 4k infra, but he has more money than you. Whatever way you look at this, you lose.

17 minutes ago, namukara said:

You can fire off a maximum of 4 nukes per war. Your nuclear attacks are doing just under 2k damage; his navals are doing 1.3. You're also slotted. It'll likely cost him more to rebuild than you because 4k infra, but he has more money than you. Whatever way you look at this, you lose.

I lose because it will cost me money? If I was so worried about my infra I wouldn't be doing this. Each nuke that hits EMs nation costs approx 110m for him plus the loss of his income and his manufactured resources. 

I'm surprised about the counters though and it's pretty embarrassing they want to protect him after what's happened. 

Anyway I'm doing this for a good reason and I'm having fun doing so. As for however we'll rebuild we have already received enough donations to rebuild our infra anyway. If course we're still happy to accept more donations. 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, namukara said:

stop being a pixelhugger and just enjoy the ayy lmao

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Smokey1 said:

I lose because it will cost me money? If I was so worried about my infra I wouldn't be doing this. Each nuke that hits EMs nation costs approx 110m for him plus the loss of his income and his manufactured resources. 

I'm surprised about the counters though and it's pretty embarrassing they want to protect him after what's happened. 

Anyway I'm doing this for a good reason and I'm having fun doing so. As for however we'll rebuild we have already received enough donations to rebuild our infra anyway. If course we're still happy to accept more donations. 

I only give to good causes, sorry.

11 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

You don't know me, and that's fair.  I know frick-all of the politics of this world, I'm just bloodthirsty for a fight.  I also don't threaten people unless I'm going to follow through, and I'm getting sick of watching all these chained dogs barking like they're gonna do anything.  Put up or shut up.

Will do

uGJMJdn.png

....heck

Maybe I can still spy you...?

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
doublepost

16 hours ago, Cypher said:

Imagine defending a liar who literally pocketed hundreds of dollars. Shame on you guys.

Imagine defending the nations in your alliance. Ikr such shame.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

umm19243119_Screenshot2020-04-22at12_17_27PM.thumb.png.c6230d00fc119bb0335be356ac285736.png

@Alex???

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

Anyways most likely anyone who attacks them is still gonna get countered by someone who is close

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

7 hours ago, Corpsman said:

Imagine defending the nations in your alliance. Ikr such shame.

At some point, one does have to consider that doing so reflects badly on the alliance and their defenders. So yes, very much shame.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:05 PM, Hodor said:

Ah yes the time honored tradition of Alpha/S.A./CoA puffing their chests over trivial matters and semantics. Really takes me back.

you must be taken back a very long time then. when's the last time you even saw an Alpha or SA member post in these toxic public forums, let alone flexing? you must have an delusional excellent memory

stop being so transparent.

2 hours ago, HopeSolo said:

you must be taken back a very long time then. when's the last time you even saw an Alpha or SA member post in these toxic public forums, let alone flexing? you must have an delusional excellent memory

stop being so transparent.

Bout 2.5 years ago, before and during S.A.L.T, don't need delusions when even the schizo has good enough memory to remember being there. I also recall you lot being pretty vocal about TEst hitting you, closer to 2 years ago, and Oblivion nearly a year ago now. TEst specifically you fled to VM with a vow to return when it was inconvenient for revenge, and Oblivion you only stopped when KETOG militarized and spooked your allies into forcing you to back off.

Nice try though, probably sounded real witty to all the noobs who've been playing for 3 months.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

Bout 2.5 years ago, before and during S.A.L.T, don't need delusions when even the schizo has good enough memory to remember being there. I also recall you lot being pretty vocal about TEst hitting you, closer to 2 years ago, and Oblivion nearly a year ago now. TEst specifically you fled to VM with a vow to return when it was inconvenient for revenge, and Oblivion you only stopped when KETOG militarized and spooked your allies into forcing you to back off.

Nice try though, probably sounded real witty to all the noobs who've been playing for 3 months.

To be fair, 2.5 years ago is a fairly long time, quite the streak to break. But break it they definitely did.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Akuryo said:

17 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

To be fair, 2.5 years ago is a fairly long time, quite the streak to break. But break it they definitely did.

Y'all are too sweet.

Founded: 01/17/2015 (1,923 Days Old)

So ya know, the part you should've focused on, @HopeSolo, was the "Takes me back" part cus that was like, the WHOLE joke. ? 

Though on that note, it's been 642 0 days since the last chest puffing over semantics by S.A.

Edited by Hodor
  • Upvote 2

• Administrators
23 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

umm19243119_Screenshot2020-04-22at12_17_27PM.thumb.png.c6230d00fc119bb0335be356ac285736.png

@Alex???

There's no evidence that either of those inactive nations are related to @Nokia Rokia. My guess is that "United Myanmar" is completed unrelated, "Nokia" is a karge corporation after all and it is not hard to believe someone could have used that name independently of Nokia Rokia.

As for the other one, my guess is it was someone having a bit of fun making a fake nation. Like if someone made a nation with the leader name "FirwofKrommel" and then reported you for multis. Would that be damning evidence? If so, anyone could get anyone else banned pretty much at-will.

• Like 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

There's no evidence that either of those inactive nations are related to @Nokia Rokia. My guess is that "United Myanmar" is completed unrelated, "Nokia" is a karge corporation after all and it is not hard to believe someone could have used that name independently of Nokia Rokia.

As for the other one, my guess is it was someone having a bit of fun making a fake nation. Like if someone made a nation with the leader name "FirwofKrommel" and then reported you for multis. Would that be damning evidence? If so, anyone could get anyone else banned pretty much at-will.

Similar happened when for some reason somebody decided to make a nation with the same name as one of the banned NPO people.

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
On 4/22/2020 at 6:00 AM, Leftbehind said:

It doesn't matter when he did it but that he did it. As much as I hope you can keep him on the right path, I sadly do not see it. He has been the center of accusations for a very long time so knowing that he's cheated once makes many people feel he has before or will continue to do so. To me, I would rather rid the world of people like nokia and EM instead of waiting for the next three ring circus they cause. 

They are both cheaters and you will have to accept that. He may not have got the ingame benefit but he helped ensure that the cheating was possible. With all the bullshit that this world has been through the last few months it would be nice for us to just agree that cheaters don't belong instead of defending them.

Edited by Elijah Mikaelson

Imagine being in CoA, defending someone who cheated and profited off the game, only for that member to leave and go rogue on other people. The lack of foresight from some of these dummies is amazing.

I know which alliance HS isn’t gonna defend next war lmao

• Upvote 2