AYY LMAO DOW

Smokey1

22 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I don't understand why you expected we wouldn't.  We'd expect Nokia would be defended if they were hit, did you really expect something different from us?

Any of you loud-mouths want to join in, don't worry whether or not you're in EMs range, there's plenty of us to go around.

Sure. Once I finish my current raids, I'll fill my slots with CoA instead.

• Like 3

new_forum_sig_2.png

1 minute ago, Changeup said:

If you defend a cheater, then you're just as bad as them. CoA, let EM get a tiny fraction of what he deserves.

Does this concept apply evenly to Nokia and Clover Kingdom, as well as all the recipients of the non-deleted illegal money like NP/CotL?

Just curious.

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Does this concept apply evenly to Nokia and Clover Kingdom, as well as all the recipients of the non-deleted illegal money like NP/CotL?

Just curious.

Many people can get in range of Nokia and their welcome to come to ayy lmao while doing so.

1 hour ago, Smokey1 said:
 AYY LMAO declares war on Elijah Mikaelson of Mystic Falls for crimes against Orbis
While we understand that selling all our military is not a wise thing to do during war we understand that most of the bigger nations that can win a war against Mystic Falls are to lazy or just want to grow their food. With everything in mind we ask for donations from anyone willing to chip in with the nuclear destruction of Mystic Falls. Please send any donation to alliance bank https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=7474 ( we will not share names of anyone who donates)

Thanks all xoxox

do something to Elijah pls

8 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Does this concept apply evenly to Nokia

No, it's doesn't. 

Nokia was cooperative and rerolled voluntarily. A nation reset is the punishment for this kind of thing anyway.

EM hid shit and only cooperated when it was clear he was dead otherwise. He still sits with 45 cities and 4K infra in each. 

I'm neutral to people hitting Nokia/George. I think it's fine. However, there is a difference between them in how they acted during the investigation and after the investigation was concluded. Nokia is the least-trash of the two.

• Upvote 6

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 minutes ago, Smokey1 said:

Many people can get in range of Nokia and their welcome to come to ayy lmao while doing so.

Hey, let me say that I have no problem with consistency.  Or people who walk the walk instead of just listening to themselves whine loudly.  I like you.

3 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

No, it's doesn't. 

Nokia was cooperative and rerolled voluntarily. A nation reset is the punishment for this kind of thing anyway.

EM hid shit and only cooperated when it was clear he was dead otherwise. He still sits with 45 cities and 4K infra in each. 

I'm neutral to people hitting Nokia/George. I think it's fine. However, there is a difference between them in how they acted during the investigation and after the investigation was concluded. Nokia is the least-trash of the two.

Nokia paid off 10b in debts and the money wasn't deleted.  Nokia was, to be clear, the only person who "cheated" - the others broke rules absolutely, but the only person who got an in-game advantage from this was Nokia and the recipients of the 10b that Nokia purchased.  That in-game advantage was never eliminated from the game.  The concept that Nokia "punished themselves" months ago before reporting this in a blackmail effort to get another 4b out of EM...  That is laughable.  Without defending EM's participation in rulebreaking, the lack of consistency from you folks is something else to behold.

• Thanks 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

23 minutes ago, JackRackham429 said:

But why though?

.....or maybe your goals aren't altruistic after all.
image.png.06ccb7a68279f8f775bfd33828362159.png

If you had any self awareness you might realize there's 0 chance they beige elijiah and 30m is not gonna cover the infra damage they take lol.

@HeroofTime55 Nokia self reported and ASKED to be permanently banned. George realized Alex wouldn't do any of his job at all, and decided he was gonna Thanos himself then. I immediately turned to Alex when I connected the dots, told him everything, and told him how much and where it went if needed to delete it.

Everyone but EM in this situation has taken responsibility for whatever part, intentionally knowing or otherwise that they had. Your guy asked to be paid for begrudgingly cooperating.

He's a slimy eel, and so are you, and should Seb's faith in James and CoA's character be misplaced, they are too. 

The only reason anyone else gets off easier is because they're simply less trash as people. Which is really saying something considering his competitors are me, Nokia and George lmfao. Like talk about taking the gold goddamn medal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Thalmor said:

Sure. Once I finish my current raids, I'll fill my slots with CoA instead.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

22 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

If you had any self awareness you might realize there's 0 chance they beige elijiah and 30m is not gonna cover the infra damage they take lol.

@HeroofTime55 Nokia self reported and ASKED to be permanently banned. George realized Alex wouldn't do any of his job at all, and decided he was gonna Thanos himself then. I immediately turned to Alex when I connected the dots, told him everything, and told him how much and where it went if needed to delete it.

Everyone but EM in this situation has taken responsibility for whatever part, intentionally knowing or otherwise that they had. Your guy asked to be paid for begrudgingly cooperating.

He's a slimy eel, and so are you, and should Seb's faith in James and CoA's character be misplaced, they are too. 

The only reason anyone else gets off easier is because they're simply less trash as people. Which is really saying something considering his competitors are me, Nokia and George lmfao. Like talk about taking the gold goddamn medal.

Oh I know, but do they?

JKS-forum-signature.jpg

9 minutes ago, Akuryo said:

Nokia tried to account suicide and take EM down with them after failing to blackmail EM for an additional 4b.  The suggestion that Nokia did anything as an act of nobility here is a joke.  This only came out because Nokia was another 4b in the hole.  Should EM have middle-manned in this dumbass scheme?  Of course not.  Should he have fessed to Alex right away?  Of course, and I've given him an earful myself over it, it's been pretty dumb and I'm not defending what he did.  But he did not benefit in-game in any way, meanwhile the cheated money that benefits Nokia and NP/CotL is still in play.  This is merely an outlet that y'all finally found to attack EM over.  Congrats, I guess.  But he is hardly a "slimy eel" for it.

If people want to evenly criticize all three of these folks, well, I have little problem with that, and in fact I respect the position.  The only issue I have is with associates of some of these players calling for the other's head.  Give me a fat break.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

16 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Ah yes the time honored tradition of Alpha/S.A./CoA puffing their chests over trivial matters and semantics. Really takes me back.

Well I don't suppose I call it "puffing our chests", but you're free to conclude your own opinion. 

deebo_sig_6.gif

26 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Nokia tried to account suicide and take EM down with them after failing to blackmail EM for an additional 4b.  The suggestion that Nokia did anything as an act of nobility here is a joke.  This only came out because Nokia was another 4b in the hole.  Should EM have middle-manned in this dumbass scheme?  Of course not.  Should he have fessed to Alex right away?  Of course, and I've given him an earful myself over it, it's been pretty dumb and I'm not defending what he did.  But he did not benefit in-game in any way, meanwhile the cheated money that benefits Nokia and NP/CotL is still in play.  This is merely an outlet that y'all finally found to attack EM over.  Congrats, I guess.  But he is hardly a "slimy eel" for it.

If people want to evenly criticize all three of these folks, well, I have little problem with that, and in fact I respect the position.  The only issue I have is with associates of some of these players calling for the other's head.  Give me a fat break.

We shouldn't accept cheaters or people who allow it to happen. All the people involved are clowns and does nothing but tarnish this game further. You guys defending EM or even allowing him into your alliance after all the nonsense is just enabling this kind of behavior. 

Don't get me wrong, I can understand how you want a more "even" reaction towards the others involved. I sorta do as well but I can see how others feel Nokia has at least tried to make amends. No matter what the motives were behind it. Problem is EM hasn't shown any effort which brings us to this. 

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

46 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

We shouldn't accept cheaters or people who allow it to happen. All the people involved are clowns and does nothing but tarnish this game further. You guys defending EM or even allowing him into your alliance after all the nonsense is just enabling this kind of behavior. 

Don't get me wrong, I can understand how you want a more "even" reaction towards the others involved. I sorta do as well but I can see how others feel Nokia has at least tried to make amends. No matter what the motives were behind it. Problem is EM hasn't shown any effort which brings us to this. 

As far as we're concerned, this shit took place well before EM joined our alliance.  We aren't thrilled by it, by any measure.  He's very lucky he wasn't banned or wiped, and if he had been, we wouldn't have flipped shit like NPO or anything.  We'd like to keep EM on the straight path for our part, trust me on that.  But he's been part of our family and we like the dude.  I don't see us kicking him to the street.

EM also has apologized to the community.  I've not seen a post from Nokia doing the same.  So I struggle to see how people figure Nokia tried to make amends but EM didn't.  Nokia is the cheater in all this, EM broke the rules by facilitating but didn't actually cheat, and the money Nokia got never actually was removed from the game.  I know a lot of people really hate EM for reasons well outside this, and that's going to alter their opinions on this, and make him the focus of it.  And most of those people don't have the balls to do anything, but will yell from the sidelines.  So be it.  I'll get to crack some skulls for the Church, all's well enough in the world.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

I see a lot of people saying Money Removed from game
Firstly, this money always existed in the game and hence removing it makes no sense.
Secondly, those nukes will remove a large amount of that money if you ask me.

There is also the fact EM got a part of the money as debt-payment. So saying EM didnt benefit ig is a big lie you have been fed.

Just now, AntMan said:

I see a lot of people saying Money Removed from game
Firstly, this money always existed in the game and hence removing it makes no sense.
Secondly, those nukes will remove a large amount of that money if you ask me.

There is also the fact EM got a part of the money as debt-payment. So saying EM didnt benefit ig is a big lie you have been fed.

If EM got a part of the money, then I'm in favor of EM's share being removed along with any other shares of the money.  But this is the first that anyone has said that any part went to him.

The money is illegal because
1) it's tainted as a result of being part of an IRL purchase scheme.  Any money involved in that sort of shady business should be traced down and deleted, in my opinion
2) It most likely came from GPWC anyway and so hardly was "legal" money even before the IRL transactions

Equating EM getting nuked as some sort of reparation for the 10bil in debt repayments Nokia got away with is just a dumb joke from one of the beneficiaries of that 10bil.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)