The credits are turning the frogs gayy, lmao

4 minutes ago, 丂ħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

What if Alex forced EM to give his irl earnings from Nokia

to keep his nation

it's not against the game rules

demand Alex show his paypal earnings

#releasetaxrecords

Government conspiracy meme | Something To Laugh At

that sets an awful precedent. It means you can cheat and all you have to do is return your profit only when you are caught. We know from our 5 year history that cheaters are not caught every single time due to lack of suficient evidence.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Seb said:

that sets an awful precedent. It means you can cheat and all you have to do is return your profit only when you are caught. We know from our 5 year history that cheaters are not caught every single time due to lack of suficient evidence.

first time EM cheated he spawned 14bn from Keno. There was no proof. Popular belief was he got lucky.

second time EM cheated he spawned 34bn from Keno. There was no proof. Popular belief, too much of a coincidence.

third time EM cheated he sold 10bn pw cash for 3k dollars. There is a ton of proof. Popular belief, kick the guy out of the game already.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Seb said:

first time EM cheated he spawned 14bn from Keno. There was no proof. Popular belief was he got lucky.

second time EM cheated he spawned 34bn from Keno. There was no proof. Popular belief, too much of a coincidence.

third time EM cheated he sold 10bn pw cash for 3k dollars. There is a ton of proof. Popular belief, kick the guy out of the game already.

You seem to be more privy to the investigations than Alex is.

• Upvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

12 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'm just here because I wanted to post in the most retarded thread in this history of the game.

Not even close.

2 hours ago, BowShot118 said:

Surely there are worse

Much, much worse.

• Upvote 2

• Administrators

I did not, and have never, allowed people to pay me money in exchange for not being banned (or any benefit in terms of moderation consideration.)

I don't even treat people who have donated in the past differently than non-donators (and you may be surprised to know the number of people who demand special treatment because they've donated $X in the past.)

• Like 5

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

The sad thing is that it is not out of the question that EM didn't participate in the selling of ingame money and this is all fabricated, with him simply admitting to shit because he fears he's gonna be deleted if he doesn't.

However EM has been a toxic, unlikable POS for so long that nobody is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

That being said the dudes devoid of any redeeming features so idgaf whether or not he did it, him going is an objective benefit to the community

Edited by Machiavelli

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

8 hours ago, Alex said:

you may be surprised to know the number of people who demand special treatment because they've donated $X in the past

As someone who used to moderate a forum with a "donate" function I can attest to the fact that this shit would occur in literally 20-30% of all banned users.

People feel like they own you if they've paid you some money. It's disgusting tbh.

• Upvote 2

Screenshot_2018-12-26-00-42-07-578_com.discord098.png

23 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'm just here because I wanted to post in the most retarded thread in this history of the game.

I haven't even been here that long. This is not even close buddy.
It's stupid, but Goons and Friends had a regular habit of giving me brain bleeds.

• Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

2 hours ago, Machiavelli said:

As someone who used to moderate a forum with a "donate" function I can attest to the fact that this shit would occur in literally 20-30% of all banned users.

People feel like they own you if they've paid you some money. It's disgusting tbh.

I honestly would have expected those numbers to be much higher... that's actually a relatively heartening statement to hear that 70-80% of banned users don't demand preference on account of their donations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Corpsman said:

I haven't even been here that long. This is not even close buddy.
It's stupid, but Goons and Friends had a regular habit of giving me brain bleeds.

Goons threads had an art to them.  This OP is unironically bad.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

6 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Goons threads had an art to them.  This OP is unironically bad.

It's very unsurprising you'd have a fondness to GOONS posting.

• Upvote 1

Look up to the sky above~

Just now, Hime-sama said:

It's very unsurprising you'd have a fondness to GOONS posting.

I've been fighting GOONS for longer than this game has been around, and I greatly miss their presence here already.  GOONS has a character that makes these games great, they play a very excellent villain role, and the games get boring without them.

You learn to appreciate that about them over the years.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

4 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I've been fighting GOONS for longer than this game has been around, and I greatly miss their presence here already.  GOONS has a character that makes these games great, they play a very excellent villain role, and the games get boring without them.

You learn to appreciate that about them over the years.

If you're just playing a villain role, then props. Otherwise, you have some really garbage takes on this EM cheating situation.

1 minute ago, Hime-sama said:

If you're just playing a villain role, then props. Otherwise, you have some really garbage takes on this EM cheating situation.

Garbage takes like what?  That EM did something wrong?  That Nokia cheated and the 10b wasn't ever deleted?  That Alex should stick with his word?  Some real garbage takes there, for sure.

Sorry, I forgot I'm supposed to just foam at the mouth whenever EM is mentioned otherwise I am oN tHe wRoNg sIdE oF hIsToRy

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

1 minute ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Garbage takes like what?  That EM did something wrong?  That Nokia cheated and the 10b wasn't ever deleted?  That Alex should stick with his word?  Some real garbage takes there, for sure.

Sorry, I forgot I'm supposed to just foam at the mouth whenever EM is mentioned otherwise I am oN tHe wRoNg sIdE oF hIsToRy

We all know Nokia, EM, George, and some other(s?) in the NPO/BK/GoG coalition cheated, the 10 bil being deleted would punish people absolutely uninvolved with the cheating. There is even precedent for this, as with the Nova Riata cheating, Alex did not go and start reversing trades that occurred between Nova Riata and other parties. IRT Alex sticking to his word, that word should not have been offered to begin with. If anything, a reduced punishment, not full immunity. However, Alex made his word, he wants to keep it, fine, that's his prerogative even if I disagree. The big problem I have, is CoA members, like yourself, defending EM and protecting him from being dealt community retribution, that Alex failed to deliver. You're not only shooting your own feet, but creating PR headaches for your allies, all to defend this cheater because he's an asset to your alliance.

• Upvote 1

I'm sorry, I don't see Nokia being kicked out on the street, nor do I see you guys incessantly whining about that.  Y'all just had it in for EM and you think this is your chance.  It isn't.  His punishment is and will be the reputation hit he takes from it.  Anyone who thought we were going to abandon him to the wolves is pretty fricking stupid.

Also, EM didn't cheat.  Nokia cheated.  Just to be clear.

Just for absolute clarity, the "Garbage Take" of CoA is that we don't abandon a member when the peanut gallery demands it.  Gotcha.  Remind me to never join any alliance you are ever a part of.

• Like 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

2 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'm sorry, I don't see Nokia being kicked out on the street, nor do I see you guys incessantly whining about that.  Y'all just had it in for EM and you think this is your chance.  It isn't.  His punishment is and will be the reputation hit he takes from it.  Anyone who thought we were going to abandon him to the wolves is pretty fricking stupid.

Also, EM didn't cheat.  Nokia cheated.  Just to be clear.

Had Nokia not blown the lid, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED. Not only that, he already rerolled his nation, he punished himself, same with George. They both took it into their own hands to try and make amends with the community, all Elijah has done is offer a worthless apology, if anything, to cover his ass because there's precedent of him doing so, in this very incident, by deleting Discord logs and being uncooperative with Alex, until he was cornered into doing so. And regardless of all of this, it's irrelevant to the fact that Elijah still did wrong by the community, for breaking the rules, and then trying to cover his ass along the investigation process. His punishment is more than the reputation hit (which by the way, means nothing because he was widely infamous before this got unearthed), now, CoA are throwing themselves into the crossfire, letting their infrastructure burn away at the drop of nuclear warheads, all in defense of this cheater whose not been delivered due justice. Yes, the community has a reasonable expectation that alliances won't protect/defend cheaters or accomplices of, simply because they serve a valuable asset to said alliance. Just to be clear, accomplices are just as bad as the criminals (cheaters) that they aid.

04/23 02:19 am Your nation was embargoed by HeroofTime55 of New XGA for the reason listed of: Whiner.

Laughable.

• Upvote 2

The idea that Nokia "made amends" because they happened to re-roll 5 months ago by random chance, after successfully paying off 10b in debts with illegal money, that's the dumbest leap of logic in the world.  Nokia has zero regrets for buying cash, and only reported the situation because EM refused to pay another 4b of Nokia's debts.  Nothing about anything Nokia did was about "making amends."  It's about their blackmail plot not working out and choosing to take the nuclear option.  Lets seriously not paint Nokia as some sort of noble character here.

I'm done listening to this incessant screeching.  

• Upvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)