Punish the cheaters!

Old Ghost

15 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

That's.....what? That isn't what anyone is saying. 

It's just that making a post every few hours about how cheaters need to be dealt with is like making a news report everyday saying we need to remember the holocaust.

Yes we need to remember the holocaust. No it does not need to be shoved in our face everyday. Yes some people don't believe it happened. The majority do. (and this is coming from a Jew)
Yes cheating is bad. No it does not need to be shoved in our face everyday. Yes some people do it. The majority do not.

giphy.gif

Edited by Ex Machina
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Thank you for this pledge to silence the plebians, working class, do-gooders, awareness-raisers, and generally good people.

Fun fact, just calling yourself a do-gooder/generally good person doesn't make it true.

You have to realize virtue signaling like this post are just annoying, expesially when someone already made a very similar post, all you need to do if you spot a cheater is report them to Alex and let him deal with it, like literally the vast majority of players do. 

You don't need a pat on the back for literally doing what is standard practice.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

That's.....what? That isn't what anyone is saying. 

It's just that making a post every few hours about how cheaters need to be dealt with is like making a news report everyday saying we need to remember the holocaust.

Yes we need to remember the holocaust. No it does not need to be shoved in our face everyday. Yes some people don't believe it happened. The majority do. (and this is coming from a Jew)
Yes cheating is bad. No it does not need to be shoved in our face everyday. Yes some people do it. The majority do not.

the godwin has got to be one of the dumbest new ways that people have come up with to try and shut down discussions regarding ethical action. It's okay to discuss and openly proclaim what you believe is right and wrong. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The only people who want to discourage a discussion on ethics are the people violating those same ethical principles.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

3 minutes ago, Comrade Boris said:

Fun fact, just calling yourself a do-gooder/generally good person doesn't make it true.

You have to realize virtue signaling like this post are just annoying, expesially when someone already made a very similar post, all you need to do if you spot a cheater is report them to Alex and let him deal with it, like literally the vast majority of players do. 

You don't need a pat on the back for literally doing what is standard practice.

tbh I haven't seen a single post that mentioned virtue signalling until you posted. I don't think anyone blames you for being the recipient of virtue signalling , I was just listing where Adri tracked ethics to for transparency. It's safe to say (hopefully) if Adri suspected you're shitposting that she wouldn't have you deleted.

os9LcJK.gif

And it should be shoved in peoples faces. If we normalize cheating now, this community will never be the same. We cant always rely on Alex to do the right thing. 

Pledges to not cheat are not the same as doing everything in our power to get rid of cheaters. Its really ironic that the people harboring cheaters/ allying their harborers were the same ones who spoke out against npo cheating. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Di Vali said:

And it should be shoved in peoples faces. If we normalize cheating now, this community will never be the same. We cant always rely on Alex to do the right thing. 

Pledges to not cheat are not the same as doing everything in our power to get rid of cheaters. Its really ironic that the people harboring cheaters/ allying their harborers were the same ones who spoke out against npo cheating. 

You are clearly not a politician. I would be surprised if a lot of the most vocal critics of the NPO weren't secretly thinking 'Now how could I do this, but better.'

On 4/21/2020 at 4:08 PM, Koala said:

How about we all calm down and not start another global

Im sorry but today's post NPO Cheat Day community has truly softened so there high sensitivity & insecurities has been unchecked on a large scale since Opus Dei was taken out

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger