Punish the cheaters!

Old Ghost

Dear Orbis, how many times have we dealt with cheaters? I still remember the day Nova was caught using a bug to spam resources. What was our reaction? Hate on their government, embargo their alliance, attack their members who had no idea what was going on. How much drama did we all cause over the Nova incident? 

Now why are we all silent against what was discovered in the past few days? Why are we silent against the acts of the people who, (with solid proof) have sold money to many players including Nokia? Are we just going to let Elijah sit around with his 44 cities and 4k infra becoming richer and richer ? And I am not even going to get in the fact that many people believe he cheated in Keno...

Dear players of the Orbis, are you going to let this man fund the wars of your future enemies? Your future allies? 

What about George? He has been involved in this as well,  yet no one talks about the man in the shadows? 

Rise up dear players of the Orbis, rise up and embargo their alliances, embargo their nations and sign this petition to bring down their cities to c10. 

May this be a good lesson for those who forgot that cheaters never win. 

http://chng.it/JNsL4XhS

Edited by Old Ghost
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I once made a petition to make the Sun go round the Earth
And guess what! It actually worked.

It got 420m signatures and now the Sun goes round the Earth. The bonus was the earth is also flat now.

I am sure this petition is going to change everything!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fireborn said:

Is it really considered cheating to have 44 cities? Seems a bit ridiculous to hate on Elijah for playing the game well. 

Yes. How dare he build up to 44 cities while I'm sitting here at only 25? That is completely unacceptable. He should build me up to 44 cities too to make things fair

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Old Ghost said:

This is not about stopping to cheat, its to force Alex to really punish the cheaters

I've spoken with Alex. The reason he didn't ban Elijah, or George is because he would be "treating the symptom, not the cause"

16 minutes ago, Old Ghost said:

Dear Orbis, how many times have we dealt with cheaters? I still remember the day Nova was caught using a bug to spam resources. What was our reaction? Hate on their government, embargo their alliance, attack their members who had no idea what was going on. How much drama did we all cause over the Nova incident? 

You owe me royalties now for bringing up Nova,

c'mon now, pay up, I got to recover my deleted cities

• Like 2

forumsign.PNG

1 minute ago, Uriah 'the Fox' said:

You owe me royalties now for bringing up Nova,

c'mon now, pay up, I got to recover my deleted cities

I want the money I put into the nova bank. You've got access to a big bank so he can pay me first.

9 minutes ago, AntMan said:

strawpoll shall decide that

Yes, the people shall rise up and give our opinions.

Veve la strawpol! Veve la revolution!

Also, this is a petition to celebrate my favorite day of the week, Smooth Brain Tuesday,  every week as smooth Brain Tuesday. Say no to wrinkles!

Edited by Comrade Boris
Added smooth brain Tuesday part
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Dawgfan5555 said:

Hell yeah, democracy for the win.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

6 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Because we all know, proven through history, that staying quiet and never speaking out will accomplish all your goals.

Thank you for this pledge to silence the plebians, working class, do-gooders, awareness-raisers, and generally good people. How dare someone try to speak out against toxic community practices like city deletion or outright cheating?

That's.....what? That isn't what anyone is saying. 

It's just that making a post every few hours about how cheaters need to be dealt with is like making a news report everyday saying we need to remember the holocaust.

Yes we need to remember the holocaust. No it does not need to be shoved in our face everyday. Yes some people don't believe it happened. The majority do. (and this is coming from a Jew)
Yes cheating is bad. No it does not need to be shoved in our face everyday. Yes some people do it. The majority do not.

Edited by Corpsman
  • Upvote 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.