A warning to anyone wanting to join with or deal with BoC.

Despartainian

I'm Chief Justice at the BoC, and this kind of stunt isnt going to fly, DayZ.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

You will meet me and know i am honorable. this will be the end of this discussion since you all seem to know each other. I guess this community doesn't quickly trust new players. I will hope to earn your trust one day

Maybe if you had done a better job at replicating LF's writing style people might have actually believed you but that was about the cheesiest damn thing I've ever seen. I have no problem trusting new players, I do have problems trusting new players who do dumb shit, try and turn on their alliance leaders and then can't even own up to the fact when it's very obvious to everyone that you're lying out of your ass right now.

uHQTKq6.png

That if not LF, i can bet $1000000 on it, And i don't know who this Dayz guys is, but he certainly has no life, i mean going through all the trouble to make those false screenshots,, he certainly has nothing better to do.......

That if not LF, i can bet $1000000 on it, And i don't know who this Dayz guys is, but he certainly has no life, i mean going through all the trouble to make those false screenshots,, he certainly has nothing better to do.......

Guys. We know it's not LF now. We've said that in the first post. That's not being debated anymore.

BbWk4MB.jpg

You will meet me and know i am honorable. this will be the end of this discussion since you all seem to know each other. I guess this community doesn't quickly trust new players. I will hope to earn your trust one day

Is that why you joined Red Guards? To earn our trust? Are you being srsbsns right now?

• Upvote 1

Okay. If this is how everyone wants to play the game. Good work Lord Frostsword. I applaud you on manipulating your friends Obviouslly everyone believes that my screenshots were fake. They were not and I can assure you Lord Frostsword has conned you all. . I will seize my attacks against everyone. I will rebuild again and I will help the Red Guards become a top and respected allaince.

Edited by dayz
  • Upvote 1

-snip-

k

rSNS1pv.gif

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Okay. If this is how everyone wants to play the game. Good work Lord Frostsword. I applaud you on manipulating your friends Obviouslly everyone believes that my screenshots were fake. They were not and I can assure you Lord Frostsword has conned you all. . I will seize my attacks against everyone. I will rebuild again and I will help the Red Guards become a top and respected allaince.

Lol oh god... This guy. What it boils down to for me is who has something to gain here. What does LF have to gain from tricking you, a new player, into attacking another alliance? Can't think of anything? Don't worry, neither can I. Now you may have made a mistake and attacked EE, it's ok, that happens and alliances take that risk in taking on new players. It happens. Now you could've said oops I &#33;@#&#036;ed up my bad, or you could've tried to weasel your way out and try to avoid further damage. Basically, LF had nothing to gain or lose whereas you were afraid you'd lose your pixels and tried to put your alliance at risk to save your pixels. From what I can tell you're a liar and a coward and don't even have the balls to own up to it when everything is pointing against you. BoC, be glad this happened. Better for it to happen now than finding out he's a coward during a war. Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

I have proof of what LF told me to do. You can see the screenshots for yourself. I didnt change anything. maybe LF wanted to have some fun or was in an argument with EE. I dont know. 

stop-digging.jpg

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I have proof of what LF told me to do. You can see the screenshots for yourself. I didnt change anything. maybe LF wanted to have some fun or was in an argument with EE. I dont know.

I can see the screenshots for myself-- both sets. The fact of the matter is, they aren't convincing anyone anymore. Show us some thing that can't be disputed. Maybe record a video of yourself going through the messages. You can record your desktop with a free program easily.

As it stands, you're in an Alliance we don't find honorable, doing things we don't find honorable, and trying to pretend that we're the ones who are wrong about you. Stop the bullshit before it's too late.

BbWk4MB.jpg

I will rebuild again and I will help the Red Guards become a top and respected allaince.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I can see the screenshots for myself-- both sets. The fact of the matter is, they aren't convincing anyone anymore. Show us some thing that can't be disputed. Maybe record a video of yourself going through the messages. You can record your desktop with a free program easily.

As it stands, you're in an Alliance we don't find honorable, doing things we don't find honorable, and trying to pretend that we're the ones who are wrong about you. Stop the !@#$ before it's too late.

you will have your video tonight sir

So what if he goes through with the video and turns out to be right?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

This topic should of died already.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

I wonder when shit will hit the fan.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

So what if he goes through with the video and turns out to be right?

If he posts a video of it, and I have time, I'll post my own video of all of you praising me and saying how much you love me with plenty of... explicit statements  ;) 

Simply put, it is not at all difficult to edit text in a browser, It appears that Des thinks dayz wasted his time in an image editor which is absolutely hilarious (in a technologically inept sort of way). No offence of course, Des.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If he loads up the page in the video it'll fix that issue under

Save several pages and disconnect from the internet. Edit the links in the cache to link to your files instead of a web address. Crop out the URL bar in the video. You can even leave it in and change the text afterwards since it doesn't move and only changes when you open a new page. Although once you start editing problems arise very quickly, best to hit f11 right when you load the page so you only have a second of text to edit which you wouldn't have to deal with again...

Anyways, all I'm saying is that it isn't as hard to do it as people make it out to be. True, it would require some effort, more than any sane person would ever put in, for a video game at least, but it is more than possible.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Save several pages and disconnect from the internet. Edit the links in the cache to link to your files instead of a web address. Crop out the URL bar in the video. You can even leave it in and change the text afterwards since it doesn't move and only changes when you open a new page. Although once you start editing problems arise very quickly, best to hit f11 right when you load the page so you only have a second of text to edit which you wouldn't have to deal with again...

Anyways, all I'm saying is that it isn't as hard to do it as people make it out to be. True, it would require some effort, more than any sane person would ever put in, for a video game at least, but it is more than possible.

Way to tell him how to do it. :P

uHQTKq6.png

Way to tell him how to do it. :P

Damnit, I should've posted a troll response instead. Curse me for for not being a troll for once!

Ignore everything posted above, none of that will work. It is all technologically illiterate lies.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Probably off-topic: I did a forum search and the Red Guard did not even made a DoE (Declaration of Existence, for those of you didn't know it). A DoE made earlier could've improved Red Guard's status - sure, they probably would still be hated, but at least they weren't hated as much.

Back on topic: Let's see what the video unfolds... :)

Attempting to contact Kerbin since 1983 (in-game)...

Hey, have anyone seen those fireworks? What do you mean, Jeb had them strapped to SRBs?

Discord: Ray3501#0305. I frequent the SK Network discord (duh).