A warning to anyone wanting to join with or deal with BoC.

Despartainian

From below:

It seems that we owe an apology to The Brotherhood of Clouds. What Dayz's intentions were or why he went through so much trouble to falsify those screenshots is something I don't care to speculate on further, but Lord Frostsword has provided thorough proof that it was not himself that sent those messages. I won't jump to conclusions or start pointing fingers, but the screenshots provided by Dayz were very convincing to myself and all of us at TAC.

Lord Frostsword has been very cooperative, and we appreciate his assistance.

http://s1267.photobu...99ae11.png.html

http://s1267.photobu...36bf55.png.html

http://s1267.photobu...1627d4.png.html

http://s1267.photobu...b40e3e.png.html

We are deeply sorry to both Lord Frostsword and The Brotherhood of Clouds, and we hope that this will not hurt your reputation in the future.

Today, A member of the Brotherhood of Clouds attacked the European Empire, our Protectorate. We responded as we usually do, and Lord Frostsword told me that the member, Dayz, had refused to stop attacking and been kicked from the Alliance. He then requested my assistance taking care of him, as Dayz had begun attacking their members too.

During my later discussions with Dayz, while trying to make peace terms, he sent me these.

These photographs were lies, and it was a foolish mistake on our part to believe them.

Lord Frostsword hasn't responded to my requests for an explanation, and I don't enjoy being lied to. This is completely unacceptable behavior from an Alliance. Had he told the truth, and ceased attacks, it would have been no problem. There was no need to throw a member under the bus or to lie to us in such a way.

Edited by Despartainian

BbWk4MB.jpg

That certainly doesn't sound like LF, writing style and what not just don't look right at all. Could this possibly be charlies doing? I could be entirely wrong but I know LF and have talked with him enough to know his style of writing. This just doesn't sound like him.

uHQTKq6.png

That certainly doesn't sound like LF, writing style and what not just don't look right at all. Could this possibly be charlies doing? I could be entirely wrong but I know LF and have talked with him enough to know his style of writing. This just doesn't sound like him.

I'm not sure how or why it would be Charlie. I had been talking with LF directly during the situation, and the times match up. He stopped communicating with me when I asked him about the pictures. The way he talks to others may just very well be a mask. I'm perfectly convinced that it is him.

BbWk4MB.jpg

Hmm, idk then. It just doesn't sound like something he'd do but hey, people do some retarded stuff. As for why it might be LC, EE is your protectorate, it could've been a way to get after you guys. But yeah, sometimes people just go full retard out of nowhere idk.

uHQTKq6.png

There is no reason it would've been Charlie. Just because he did the things from before to try and get more members, the ee has no recognition or a large member base. Also, going to war with another alliance accomplishes nothing for him. I'm sorry but using him as a scapegoat for this seems completely ridiculous to me.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I'm not trying to, I'm just considering all options because this sounds weird for LF. But like I said, sometimes people start acting retarded out of nowhere. Kadin was pretty normal at one point too.

I understand what you are saying, and I'm not trying to call you out in any way. I just don't think it's fair to blame the same person whenever something goes wrong.

EDIT: I love you Shelly

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

While I don't know Lord Frostsword personally, I would say that this just seems rather odd, I mean the whole conversation seems like it could be from some cheesy spy movie.

If this is real, however, I will say to Frostsword that this is really stupid. Is raiding a small alliance for kicks really worth all the clandestine plotting and stuff? 

Also, the European Empire really needs to get a better image, it seems like every raider and his mom thinks hitting them is a great idea.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

It seems that we owe an apology to The Brotherhood of Clouds. What Dayz's intentions were or why he went through so much trouble to falsify those screenshots is something I don't care to speculate on further, but Lord Frostsword has provided thorough proof that it was not himself that sent those messages. I won't jump to conclusions or start pointing fingers, but the screenshots provided by Dayz were very convincing to myself and all of us at TAC.

Lord Frostsword has been very cooperative, and we appreciate his assistance.

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/LordFrostsword/media/message2_zps1599ae11.png.html

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/LordFrostsword/media/Message1_zps3436bf55.png.html

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/LordFrostsword/media/Message4_zpsf21627d4.png.html

http://s1267.photobucket.com/user/LordFrostsword/media/message5_zpsd4b40e3e.png.html

We are deeply sorry to both Lord Frostsword and The Brotherhood of Clouds, and we hope that this will not hurt your reputation in the future.

Edited by Despartainian

BbWk4MB.jpg

Yeah, I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut from now on. Every time I open it too early all I do is look like a fool. I'm sorry everybody.

3fHp1YR.gif

Despartainian and TAC, 

Thank you for the apology, I understand why you and TAC have little patience these days for matters like this. We accept the apology and hope to move forward from this ugly matter. I would also like to thank everyone here who came to my defense. I deeply appreciate your words on my charter and i am glad that people known how i do business.  I am not sure how Dayz faked those message, but its would seem that it was not his first time doing so. In light of his actions this day, Dayz will be placed on the Brotherhood of the Clouds Black List. He will be hunted down and raided until the end of time by BoC members.

Edited by Lord Frostsword
  • Upvote 1

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

I am so sick of getting &#33;@#&#036;ing lied to, because everything in this game is turning into a lie for us.

Sorry LF, if there is anything we can do for you or your alliance please let us know. I hope to talk to you more and get to know BoC better.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

This is false. LF ordered me to attack TEE. I never received those messages from LF. I know i am a new player in this world and not sure of the politics that go on but i can assure you i was tricked. I attacked you LF because of what you did to me. This is completely unfair and should not be acceptable.

This is false. LF ordered me to attack TEE. I never received those messages from LF. I know i am a new player in this world and not sure of the politics that go on but i can assure you i was tricked. I attacked you LF because of what you did to me. This is completely unfair and should not be acceptable.

Dayz that is enough. You have been caught in your lies. At least do the honorable thing and admit your wrong doing. What is unfair is how you though by faking those messages you would somehow save yourself from your fate. I have always been one to be upfront with everyone i meet, many people know this and came to say as much here. You are nothing but a liar who is trying to buy themselves more time. But fear not, your end is nigh

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

14043515737119.gif

If there is one thing that annoys me, its someone who can't just admit they're wrong. Seriously, at this point you are just looking like a bigger idiot. I'm just glad this conflict was resolved quickly, and very maturely by both sides. Good job, TAC and BoC.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Okay... I've know Lord Frostsword for a long time. He is not childish and would NEVER break his own laws. He set up the rules for this alliance why would he break them? Also I've never even met this Dayz guy and I am a government member of the BoC. Also if he was to attack an alliance it would be discussed among Government members and a formal declaration would be made. This is just the petty work of some child trying to change the worlds perception of our Brotherhood. It's all false I assure you.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

Despartian, you should edit the new info into the OP.

Also yea, I don't think I've ever talked to a Gov member in any alliance that talked like that.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win