Alliaces harboring cheaters

Vali

Alex will not get rid the wide spread cheaters in this game. As a community, we need to band together to draw a line in the sand. This is our community, instead of moaning about Alex not doing anything, how about we actually do something about it?

Embargo every nation/ alliance that is harboring the cheaters

As a person in a position of power, refuse to work with alliances harboring known cheaters 

Its not like this is a false accusation at this point. We know who they are.

If we allow cheaters to get away scot free, what kind of precedent does that set for the future?

Pledging to never ever be a cheater is not the same as actively hunting down cheaters.

Do your part to take down the cheating establishments in this game, every act of protest is advancing the cause of making politics and war cheater free

Edited by Di Vali
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Or, because cheating at this point is looked at by some as an unforeseen "mechanic" of the game, we may just want to clean house. Maybe @Alex should start by properly looking into and properly banning the ban evaders that are coming into the game from GPWC. Or maybe that's a new scoop I can provide to Shifty...

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

2 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

Or, because cheating at this point is looked at by some as an unforeseen "mechanic" of the game, we may just want to clean house. Maybe @Alex should start by properly looking into and properly banning the ban evaders that are coming into the game from GPWC. Or maybe that's a new scoop I can provide to Shifty...

Yes, spill the beans on all these alliaces

6 minutes ago, Young Guilo said:

GPWC did nothing wrong though... NPO man bad 

bitmap.png

27 minutes ago, Di Vali said:

Alex will not get rid the wide spread cheaters in this game. As a community, we need to band together to draw a line in the sand. This is our community, instead of moaning about Alex not doing anything, how about we actually do something about it?

As a person in a position of power, refuse to work with alliances harboring known cheaters 

If we allow cheaters to get away scot free, what kind of precedent does that set for the future?

Pledging to never ever be a cheater is not the same as actively hunting down cheaters.

Do your part to take down the cheating establishments in this game, every act of protest is advancing the cause of making politics and war cheater free

A true revolutionary.

If you're so adamant about this. Why have you only embargoed one person named in the scandal?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

8 hours ago, namukara said:

Do I need to make a pledge to stop fricking moralising? Seriously, moralising annoys me more than the cheating itself.

Fine, do nothing. Everything we do from this point forward in this game is irrelevant if as a community we aren’t gonna take a stand against cheaters. It’s not moralizing. Alex admitted these parties cheated. We know the truth, we aren’t  assuming these ppl are cheaters.

15 hours ago, Young Guilo said:

I'm interested in this :v

os9LcJK.gif

5 hours ago, Di Vali said:

Fine, do nothing. Everything we do from this point forward in this game is irrelevant if as a community we aren’t gonna take a stand against cheaters. It’s not moralizing. Alex admitted these parties cheated. We know the truth, we aren’t  assuming these ppl are cheaters.

Planning on doing something about it? Unless you can get all the biggest whales to attack him (good look on getting rnr or wtf to join in) you're just shouting.

• Like 1

@namukara  

do you know how to read?

I clearly stated the goal of this was to get ppl to embargo/ cut relations with cheaters.

Do I look crazy posting shit trying to get ppl to take action against alliances harboring cheaters? sure

but the bottom line is something has to be done.  good day

You don't seem to understand how politics work. If enough ppl get angry at  cheaters, and alliances harboring them, eventually we breed an environment that it is not acceptable for an alliance to harbor cheaters, and any alliance doing so will be punished. 

Edited by Di Vali

6 minutes ago, Di Vali said:

@namukara  

do you know how to read?

I clearly stated the goal of this was to get ppl to embargo/ cut relations with cheaters.

Do I look crazy posting shit trying to get ppl to take action against alliances harboring cheaters? sure

but the bottom line is something has to be done.  good day

You don't seem to understand how politics work. If enough ppl get angry at  cheaters, and alliances harboring them, eventually we breed an environment that it is not acceptable for an alliance to harbor cheaters, and any alliance doing so will be punished. 

I'm sure CoA are trembling at your every word...rn your ability to recruit people for a mass embargo is looking about as effective at your skill in controlling arrgh during the last global.

6 minutes ago, namukara said:

I'm sure CoA are trembling at your every word...rn your ability to recruit people for a mass embargo is looking about as effective at your skill in controlling arrgh during the last global.

youll see what happens in the end....

this will all end without a single bullet being fired, because most people I this game are good people who want to see player action to stop events like this

this is not the first time Alex hasn't punished a cheater, and it won't be the last. But historically, the community has worked together to stop these people regardless of Alex's decisions.

anywho, not in Arrgh anymore, but its a alliance with free members who do whatever they want, it was never my job to "control" them. And that same time frame was the most prosperous time for piracy in the games history, and I'm proud of all the contributions me and my friends made to that historical run

Edited by Di Vali

On 4/20/2020 at 11:41 PM, Di Vali said:

Which alliances do you suggest? Also, it is sort of hard to deal with cheaters when Alex befriends them. Prefontaine is a perfect example.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

6 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

Which alliances do you suggest? Also, it is sort of hard to deal with cheaters when Alex befriends them. Prefontaine is a perfect example.

First off, messing with you on discord and dunking on you in-game are in no way cheating, at least in terms of what Alex has jurisdiction over. Which is how it should be. Your drama is entirely your problem and not the administration's.

Second, Alex was friends with and gave quite a bit of preferential treatment to a number of better examples... examples which have since been banned outright. Which rather undercuts your point, assuming you even had one and weren't just depositing salt over your childish drama with Pre.

Third, presumably he's talking about Church of Atom.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

First off, messing with you on discord and dunking on you in-game are in no way cheating, at least in terms of what Alex has jurisdiction over. Which is how it should be. Your drama is entirely your problem and not the administration's.

Second, Alex was friends with and gave quite a bit of preferential treatment to a number of better examples... examples which have since been banned outright. Which rather undercuts your point, assuming you even had one and weren't just depositing salt over your childish drama with Pre.

You're forgetting the number one rule of politics: Never let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Every mishap is cheating or admin bias.
Especially when it's not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

13 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Not childish drama - see the screens I posted in 1116 Days. Pre shared game developments and timing for insider trading buys many months ahead and kept tracking the timing.

No crime occurred until his prognostications were proven true. You know, innocent until proven guilty. He is most definitely guilty, and this is only an instance that has come to the surface. I wonder how many other times he has done the same.

I would argue that this is worse than anything that happened with CoA (I don't know the story), because it apparently remains undetected by most people, or at least denied. Yet the screens are there: he definitely abused his trust with @Alexand the rest of the P&W community.

Ironically, he named his latest city 'Integrity' hahaha. If that is not a pantomime of a guilty conscience I don't know what is.

20 minutes ago, Sval said:

You're forgetting the number one rule of politics: Never let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Every mishap is cheating or admin bias.
Especially when it's not.

In this case, however, there is undeniable proof. If you would like an invitation to the discord room where it happened, PM me and I will mask you.

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

54 minutes ago, Buck Turgidson said:

In this case, however, there is undeniable proof. If you would like an invitation to the discord room where it happened, PM me and I will mask you.

I'm in enough overly-dramatic servers as is, thanks mate.

• Like 1

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm