Cheater's pledge

Sir Scarfalot

Will you take the pledge?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Will you take the pledge?

• I am an honest and competent player
    • For some reason I'm openly saying 'no'

I pledge to cheat.

As often as I can, in as many ways as I can through creative use of in-game mechanics. I pledge to hack, exploit, and theorize further hacks and exploits for as long as I am able to do so.

Critically, I pledge my intention to remain completely open about my activities. I pledge to ensure that administration is informed of the vulnerabilities and imbalances that I find the moment that I become aware of them. I pledge, for good reasons including simple self-interest, never to persist in abusing the exploits that administration politely asks me to stop abusing.

Most of all, I declare that abusing simple out of game bullshit such as multi use, RL money trading, unrestrained paid mechanical benefits, libel, disingenuous accusation, et cetera up to and including actual criminal activity is entirely out of the question. Such primitive hacks are beneath the likes of us honest cheaters and unnecessary to test. On top of that, as proven time and time again, low-grade shenanigans like that don't result in any form of victory whatsoever against the determination and power afforded by good gameplay and honest cheating.

TL;DR:

Report exploits and don't abuse them.

It's that simple.

Edited by Sir Scarfalot
tl;dr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1