Pledge to stop making pledges

Prefonteen

58 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Players of Orbis,

With the recent tsunami of pledges I find it necessary to make this post. 

Make your pledge her to stop virtue signalling because it frankly does not change a damn thing. Those who cheat will cheat and those who do toxic shit will do toxic shit. Those who pledge in here not to do so would not do so irrespective of whether they make a pledge. And so, this entire thing is reduced to a masturbatory exercise.

Back to you, crikey.

Because we all know, proven through history, that staying quiet and never speaking out will accomplish all your goals.

Thank you for this pledge to silence the plebians, working class, do-gooders, awareness-raisers, and generally good people. How dare someone try to speak out against toxic community practices like city deletion or outright cheating?

Castille is rolling France next MP session. :P

Edited by Roberts

I approve this message, but as others have said, I'm unable to take the pledge on account of it breaking the pledge. 

All the schemers try to make pledges, we need to introduce a little anarchy.

18 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Because we all know, proven through history, that staying quiet and never speaking out will accomplish all your goals.

Thank you for this pledge to silence the plebians, working class, do-gooders, awareness-raisers, and generally good people. How dare someone try to speak out against toxic community practices like city deletion or outright cheating?

Castille is rolling France next MP session. :P

It's against the rules now, but I'm not sure why everyone was glad forcing people to delete cities was banned from the game. I understand making that hilarious UN thing to stop it (which could actually add to the gameplay), but when something that could've been entertaining got added, it gets taken away. 

Just now, HeroofTime55 said:

I'll sign this, lord knows there's not much better to do during a shutdown than to masturbate.

Well said.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

I pledge to be open and honest about any dishonest things I do. For example, attempting to rig a p&w lottery only to realize that going through with the scheme would cost me more money then playing it straight. Wow I feel so liberated. ?

Edited by Avatar Patrick

10 hours ago, Roberts said:

Are you patting yourself on the back here?

Look up to the sky above~