Pledge to stop fricking cheating

Raphael

11 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Anything works tbh. I'd say Elijah is as alienated as he can get though.

a pledge to roll alliances that accept cheaters into the aa would be fun.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Biggest-Bloc-1.png

46 minutes ago, Dryad said:

a pledge to roll alliances that accept cheaters into the aa would be fun.

Sorry, the cheaters have exploited to such an extent that they are in top 0.01% range and only other pixel-hugging whales can hit them (read: they won't.)

• Haha 1

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
2 hours ago, Cypher said:

I’ve still got a decent amount of GOONS’ bank on me, I’d honestly give 1 bil to each person who hits EM.

It’s a joke people can break the rules and blatantly lie about it multiple times only to come out scot free because they were threatened with a ban.

put bounties on me, I am sure people will collect 

51 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

lol at the virtue signaling

the phrase "virtue signaling" has got to be one of the dumbest new ways that people have come up with to try and shut down discussions regarding ethical action.

It's okay to discuss and openly proclaim what you believe is right and wrong. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. The only people who want to discourage a discussion on ethics are the people violating those same ethical principles.

I love your optimism, but those who will cheat have no issue lying about it. Pledges don't work on criminals.

Unless you are me. In that case, don't make pledges anyway. They tend to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

9 minutes ago, Royal Confederacy said:

I love your optimism, but those who will cheat have no issue lying about it. Pledges don't work on criminals.

Unless you are me. In that case, don't make pledges anyway. They tend to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

Nothing happens if you don't make it happen.

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Nothing happens if you don't make it happen.

And that's a fact.jpg

Edited by Royal Confederacy
Only true memers understand what I just said.

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

34 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

HoT, I like you..but your argument on this is making you look silly. I understand EM is in your alliance and you feel like you need to defend him, but you’re not actually performing your spin move as slick as you might think.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 minute ago, Kevanovia said:

HoT, I like you..but your argument on this is making you look silly. I understand EM is in your alliance and you feel like you need to defend him, but you’re not actually performing your spin move as slick as you might think.

I'm not defending EM's actions.  That has nothing to do with this.  I chewed him out in our members channel for participating in this stupid scheme.  My post here is not about whether or not EM did a bad (he unequivocally did), it's about this stupid virtue signaling thread.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

Can we do abstinence pledges next?

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Good people of Orbis;

I am sure you will join me in condemning the utter disregard shown by this OP. Although my nation spawning factory is not located in China, as their children are slightly too expensive for my budgets, hundreds of Cambodian children will now be out of a job thanks to the senseless and indefensible stance taken by those who have adopted this pledge. It is my belief that the Cambodian children are blameless in this situation; yet it is they who will be disadvantaged most by this action, hundreds of innocent young lives thrown into chaos and confusion, families deprived of a source of income, all for the sake of a game. The fact some are flocking to this cause is simply shameful, and it is my honest belief that they must now all take a good long hard look at themselves, then look at a starving child, then at their priorities and realise that they have been very naughty boys and girls.

Won't someone please think of the children?

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I'm not defending EM's actions.  That has nothing to do with this.  I chewed him out in our members channel for participating in this stupid scheme.  My post here is not about whether or not EM did a bad (he unequivocally did), it's about this stupid virtue signaling thread.

ahhh ok now it all makes sense. You're the alliance harboring him. No further questions.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roberts said:

ahhh ok now it all makes sense. You're the alliance harboring him. No further questions.

at least everyone now knows you are the most virtuous person who ever posted on these forums am i right?

Like I said elsewhere, not much better to do in lockdown but masturbate.  I'll leave you to it then.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

8 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

at least everyone now knows you are the most virtuous person who ever posted on these forums am i right?

Like I said elsewhere, not much better to do in lockdown but masturbate.  I'll leave you to it then.

Hey, I mean tbh, we all do it. @Roberts Nothing to be ashamed of man!

10 hours ago, Roberts said:

Players of Orbis,

With this recent update of a total lack of anyone being held responsible for their actions, I find it necessary to make this post.

Make your pledge here to stop slot filling, money purchases, keno scams, baseball botting, trade/war botting, resource spawning, manwah trading, dungeons full of chinese children creating nations for you, and any other form or fashion of bending/breaking rules that may fall within a "technicality" but are unethical exploitations of the game.

Seriously, this is getting more than a little annoying, and in light of recent trends on this matter, I call for a serious review of the last 2 years of bans for cheating to be re-thought and the trend currently being implemented by Alex be used on those past cheaters who, with the recent trend, got the shaft

5 hours ago, Cypher said:

y1IYQgM.jpg We’ll keep doing these 600mil at a time. Who knows, if it starts to pick up traction I’ll throw up one billion.

Did you get that money buy paying for it with IRL money?

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

can I cheat and then ask for 10 billion from admin to expose an even bigger cheater?

On 4/20/2020 at 9:44 PM, Cypher said:

y1IYQgM.jpg We’ll keep doing these 600mil at a time. Who knows, if it starts to pick up traction I’ll throw up one billion.

thank you for your donation. The money was sent to a good cause.

On 4/20/2020 at 11:56 AM, Roberts said:

Sorry, the cheaters have exploited to such an extent that they are in top 0.01% range and only other pixel-hugging whales can hit them (read: they won't.)

lies

On 4/20/2020 at 10:31 AM, Cypher said:

I’ve still got a decent amount of GOONS’ bank on me, I’d honestly give 1 bil to each person who hits EM.

It’s a joke people can break the rules and blatantly lie about it multiple times only to come out scot free because they were threatened with a ban.

put another bounty then

Does Seb have a mute button? Cus im getting annoyed that he keeps complaining about cheaters.

Lesson for people like Seb: Quit bringing it up because its getting old. Just let them be or ill start bashing on you like you did to them.

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger