1116 Days

Buck Turgidson

On 4/29/2020 at 4:12 PM, Keza Purple said:

I remember we had this argument before :P 

No, this is a very different argument. I am not accusing anyone of using taxes to fuel their stat-padding like @Jacob Hansondid when he was GA at Arrgh. But in many ways it is the same kind of rot from within. I was a founding member of Arrgh, and founded and made Yarr what it is today. Interestingly, both peaked at #7 while I was in leadership of these fringe alliances.

Let's see how I do in Hell. So far, literally everyone here is behind me.

• Like 2

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

7 hours ago, Buck Turgidson said:

No, this is a very different argument. I am not accusing anyone of using taxes to fuel their stat-padding like @Jacob Hansondid when he was GA at Arrgh. But in many ways it is the same kind of rot from within. I was a founding member of Arrgh, and founded and made Yarr what it is today. Interestingly, both peaked at #7 while I was in leadership of these fringe alliances.

Let's see how I do in Hell. So far, literally everyone here is behind me.

There's something very fundamentally wrong with considering Arrgh's score ranking as the crowning achievement of your leadership tenure there.

• Haha 3

On 5/5/2020 at 2:38 AM, Sir Scarfalot said:

There's something very fundamentally wrong with considering Arrgh's score ranking as the crowning achievement of your leadership tenure there.

we still refer to bucks leadership days as the 'good ol days' or 'late antiquity'

• Haha 2

Throw me to the wolves and I’ll return leading the pack.

On 5/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

If anything, Arrgh's score counts for double that of any other alliance. Not like we've ever mellowed out and stopped raiding so hitting top ten with no infra was probably a big deal... 10,000 years ago when Buck was in Admiralty :P 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 7:38 PM, Sir Scarfalot said:

That is true, but so is the fact that it peaked under my fiscal leadership. I can’t take all the credit at Yarr, since @cctmsp13 has done an awful lot of heavy lifting in the last 2 years as well, but then you know, it went to his head.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:24 AM, Roberts said:

If anything, Arrgh's score counts for double that of any other alliance. Not like we've ever mellowed out and stopped raiding so hitting top ten with no infra was probably a big deal... 10,000 years ago when Buck was in Admiralty :P

Says the guy who ducked out of Arrgh and slept at Yarr for a year to gamble on keno instead of raiding. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

On 4/19/2020 at 1:38 PM, Buck Turgidson said:

Classic Buck Turgidson Demotion Drama

HAHAHAHAHAHA, this is just like Arrgh! Oh man, Buck. Good times. :)

Some things never change.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1