1116 Days

Buck Turgidson

Didn't bother reading Buck's post because I'm sure it covered what was ranted at length. What I can tell you is that Buck has routinely been wrong either through personal ignorance or lies.When an alliance you help found won't stand beside you in a disagreement you might want to reevaluate your stance. The simple truth of the matter is Buck over-reacted of being poked fun at. When offered the option to move on he doubled, tripled, quadrupled down. Now that he's gone from his alliance, removed from the discord, he comes to cry publicly. 

Here's a summary of the events. VIDEO IS NSFW DUE TO LANGUAGE

• Haha 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Guest Elijah Mikaelson
Just now, Prefontaine said:

Didn't bother reading Buck's post because I'm sure it covered what was ranted at length. What I can tell you is that Buck has routinely been wrong either through personal ignorance or lies.When an alliance you help found won't stand beside you in a disagreement you might want to reevaluate your stance. The simple truth of the matter is Buck over-reacted of being poked fun at. When offered the option to move on he doubled, tripled, quadrupled down. Now that he's gone from his alliance, removed from the discord, he comes to cry publicly. 

When you leak Alex's plans for projects to said alliance so they can benefit via the market why would they kick you? you are making the members rich by letting them know what RRS to buy up before Alex pushing though new projects.

5 minutes ago, Prefontaine said:

didnotread.thumb.jpg.a72017ab274a08cb2a320667e9e616f6.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Can we get a tldr?

I second this. I have no goddamn clue what is happening.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

24 minutes ago, Hime-sama said:

Can we get a tldr?

Pixel huggers gotta hug it out.

• Thanks 2

Former leader of Chocolate Castle 4/1/2021

"It's pretty easy to get abused by Rosey without being a weirdo about it" - Betilius

"Rosey is everything I look for in a fighter" - partisan

"I’m very much not surprised that Lossi has you blocked tbh" - @MCMaster-095

Congratulations. I give this:

What the Actual frick Did I Just Read

Glad that even the oldest of players are still trifling with the oldest of issues.

• Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

1 hour ago, DragonK said:

What do you mean "micro drama". Some of oldest players in this game, and some of biggest players this game has seen are going at each other. This shit is more important than your whole alliance I've never even heard off.

bby come back

• Like 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

2 hours ago, Prefontaine said:

3xb8gk.jpg