Invasion: Easy Oil

Aqua-Corpsman

With Her Majesty's new found authority, she decided it was time Israel abandoned her shell and took a grasp on the world.

It was time for an invasion of the Arabian Peninsula.

Israeli armor and motorized forces congregated at the border in the desert. Israeli troops are known for good desert travel, so their vehicles won't have much issues traversing the desert.

Israeli fighters and close air support are deployed and are airborne.

The Israeli navy, known for her small but quick and versatile ships set up a blockade of the Peninsula.

Then, without warning, the Queen gives the go ahead. 

The army and air force rush in, making sure to do little damage to infrastructure but to kill off all resistance. The navy stops all cargo ships and raids Arabian ports.
They stood no chance.
With Medina falling within mere days and Mecca soon after, the Caliphate crumbled and with it the Islamic state supporting most of the terrorism in Israel.

Of course, that wasn't the reason for invasion.

Now Israel was the biggest supplier of...
OIL

All other Arabian nations surrendered to Israel within the month, with little casualties due to a promise that Arabian states would still have some autonomy under Israeli authority. 

Religious freedom was also granted.

RP_LI (3).jpg

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

New rebel groups in Israel have sprouted up, but are generally easy to control as the population of Arabia is getting many benefits to being Israeli, including...

Free healthcare
Free education
No conscription
Low income tax (high corporate tax and consumption tax though)
Religious freedom

Among other things. There is little to no reason to revolt, as the former nations are now states that have autonomy under the Israeli government.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

• 3 weeks later...