[DoE] The first of the Knights take the Blood Oath

Boqor Isole Jelani

Today I wish for everyone in the world of Orbis to know that there is a power on the rise that shall enshrine a new era upon Orbis. This Day shall be own as the day the world identified 

The Knights of the Blood Oath as a power to be feared, admired and respected.The Knights of the Blood Oath are not merely an alliance. We are a creed. The Oath is that we will fight the good fight and not kneel down to the corrupted. We are not fascists, nor are we communists, nor are we democrats. We are Knights that follow a code of merits and integrity. He that is vigilant, courageous and loyal shall know this is the home he desired. We are few, we are a happy few, we are a band of brothers.

TKBO is a member of the Federated States of Orbis a great federation of alliances that is destined  bring order to this chaotic world.

TKBO is protected by the great Deathly Hallows and The Ronin Empire.

Leader -Bogor Isole Jelani 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

@Bogor Isole JelaniWe should make a bloc!

'Tis a joke don't get your panties in a twist.

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

2 minutes ago, Changeup said:

Why does the #77 alliance have 3 protectorates, while also being a protectorate?

Because we can ?‍♀️

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

36 minutes ago, Malleator said:

Remember to neuter your pets. 

We will don't worry.

8 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Someone should really disabuse you of that notion

If TCW was to contact me and say, "Hey, you shouldn't have that many protectorates" then we will follow what they say without question.

They haven't. So who are you to say what our alliance can and cannot do as I have never even heard of you. As far as I know, you have never led an alliance (if so, feel free to correct me). tRE does not claim we are anything other than a micro, but if an alliance comes to us for protection and economic support then we will not refuse them.

This is the official statement from tRE on this matter.

P.S In fact, as far as I can tell, TCW doesn't give a shit.

Edited by Royal Confederacy
  • Haha 1

Just now, Empiur said:

SAO is a bad anime

Praise be, our weeaboo Lord and savior has given us their word on SAO.
SAO is now illegal.

3 hours ago, Royal Confederacy said:

If TCW was to contact me and say, "Hey, you shouldn't have that many protectorates" then we will follow what they say without question.

They haven't. So who are you to say what our alliance can and cannot do as I have never even heard of you. As far as I know, you have never led an alliance (if so, feel free to correct me). tRE does not claim we are anything other than a micro, but if an alliance comes to us for protection and economic support then we will not refuse them.

This is the official statement from tRE on this matter.

P.S In fact, as far as I can tell, TCW doesn't give a shit.

They also don't give a shit if you survive or not.

Infact from their point of view, your prots are a good thing as it increases the chance you'll get decked by a much larger alliance for your idiocy, be unable to survive it, and merge as TCW actually wants of you.

• Upvote 2