Current Game Health

AkAk

Here's what I would classify as active players. Alex's advertising is working decently well, however I think new player retention still needs to be improved. I'm excited to see the new tutorial roll out, hopefully that will help a lot.
image.thumb.png.b502c8b94a2f17289077ac14fb121dfc.png

• Upvote 5

unknown_3_1_65.png

1 minute ago, James II said:

@Alex engineered Corona Virus to up user activity.

Please view:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Epi said:

I would say that these new players aren't yet contributing to politics. But TI just formed Neo-IQ... So yeah... IQ's presence has been totally replaced. Lol. 

Good for you right! You'll just sign with whoever is on the winning side.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Epi said:

I would say that these new players aren't yet contributing to politics. But TI just formed Neo-IQ... So yeah... IQ's presence has been totally replaced. Lol. 

That new bloc isn’t a threat to anyone. Half of the alliances are known to crumble when under any sort of pressure and the other half are in a completely irrelevant tier.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Cypher said:

That new bloc isn’t a threat to anyone. Half of the alliances are known to crumble when under any sort of pressure and the other half are in a completely irrelevant tier.

Tell us how you really feel. 

:nyan:The Volleyball :nyan: 

Avanti Immortali

..one, two, Jimmy's coming for you...

15 hours ago, Epi said:

We just need to be more warm & welcoming.  Say hi to them, get to know them, & help them out.  Show them hospitality instead of letting them figure it out themselves for a long while.  Give them a community that will make them a better player, a positive outlook, respectable while responsible, plus someone that can be engaged w/ us.  Be a good influence as a mentor that friends/allies can look too.

• Upvote 5

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

53 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

We just need to be more warm & welcoming.  Say hi to them, get to know them, & help them out.  Show them hospitality instead of letting them figure it out themselves for a long while.  Give them a community that will make them a better player, a positive outlook, respectable while responsible, plus someone that can be engaged w/ us.  Be a good influence as a mentor that friends/allies can look too.

It appears the Light has shined upon your soul. This is the truth. Praise be.

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

46 minutes ago, Kevanovia said:

It appears the Light has shined upon your soul. This is the truth. Praise be.

The light has always been shining on me & my associates. We may be a Netherites but Aetherites in Orbis are inferior to us.  The views of TE/CotL plus associates bout ur light is an equivalent to a cheap flashlight that has off-brand Duracell batteries w/ 1 star reviews containing low juice contents.  Ours on the other hand is as bright as an arc from a Miller Electric Welder doing a TIG weld at full volts, amps ,current ,etc.

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
additions

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

3 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

The light has always been shining on me & my associates. We may be a Netherites but Aetherites in Orbis are inferior to us.  The views of TE/CotL plus associates bout ur light is an equivalent to a cheap flashlight that has off-brand Duracell batteries w/ 1 star reviews containing low juice contents.  Ours on the other hand is as bright as an arc from a Miller Electric Welder doing a TIG weld at full volts, amps ,current ,etc.

@Kevanovia I think the darkness of stupidity has found him once more. 

unknown_3_1_65.png

I'm so glad I decided to return to the game after all the stuff with IQ happened. Also glad that Yosodog restarted BK cause I would have hated whatever crap that was which thought cheating and trying to just outright dominate without balance was ok.

• Upvote 2

@Changeupthus is a lie. The darkness yall see is from u guys

9 hours ago, Magicboyd25 said:

I'm so glad I decided to return to the game after all the stuff with IQ happened. Also glad that Yosodog restarted BK cause I would have hated whatever crap that was which thought cheating and trying to just outright dominate without balance was ok.

Almost as if some here still thought it was A-okay to do

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5