No Matching Nation

Exar Kun -George

So I've spoken to multiple people now and none of them seem to know how you figured out my identity. And yes I've since linked my forum account with my new nation. So my suspicions are basically confirmed that you used data not publicly available to try and permanently blacklist me from the game, preventing me from joining any future alliances, and forcing me to quit the game which is a violation of the rules.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Paradise said:

So I've spoken to multiple people now and none of them seem to know how you figured out my identity. And yes I've since linked my forum account with my new nation. So my suspicions are basically confirmed that you used data not publicly available to try and permanently blacklist me from the game, preventing me from joining any future alliances, and forcing me to quit the game which is a violation of the rules.

Per the rules, I am going to update your forum display name to match your in-game leader name.

I don't think there's any reason to believe that someone like @Azazel has access to data "not publicly available."

Do you have any evidence of them attempting to force you to quit the game?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Depends on how you would define that. They've gone around to various alliances I've applied to in order to make sure I don't get accepted anywhere. I'm also listed on their perma war list so alliances could easily be intimidated into not accepting me. Despite not outright ordering me to quit, I can't think of any other motive for their actions. I'll dm you the screenshot.

Lol no, 

I explained the issue we have with you to ONE alliance, i even told them to keep you as long as you leave our alliance alone. 

13 hours ago, Jake Tapper said:

Have you ever heard of this fancy dancy thing called a unique ID. Its unique for your PC, not account. 

0b3897cd640f95254329f7a2d45d8c77b1c120e.

"Any alliance accepting these members be warned, we reserve the right to attack them at any point in time. Protectorates be warned, even under our protection, we may see fit to attack a member on this list." That clause can be used to intimidate other alliances.

On another note, thank you for telling me George how you managed to find me. I wasn't aware that unique ID tracks your pc instead of your account. A bit silly of me yes. But now that I know, I'll be more careful next time if I choose to reroll again. I'm still hoping that Alex does something about your ability to threaten every alliance to deny me based on Camelot doctrine but regardless, I call this a win.

Edited by Jake Tapper

A lot of alliances have a so-called PermaWar list. A PermaWar List is a list of nations that will be warred till they delete or quit the game. While it was acceptable earlier, the new game rules do forbid such activities. @Alex I do think a clarification in the Forced Deletion rule is needed to address such issues. 

PermaWarring someone and forced blacklisting them from alliances is a grey area violation of the Forced Deletion rule as the intention clearly is to not let the other person be able to play.

• Upvote 2