Troubling Times

Vali

Covid is a hoax developed by Alex to scare people into distracting themselves from these horrible times by playing PnW... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS, ALEX IS CONSPIRING WITH ALIENS!!!

Edited by Chute Mi
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Chute Mi said:

Covid is a hoax developed by Alex to scare people into distracting themselves from these horrible times by playing PnW... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! GET YOUR TINFOIL HATS, ALEX IS CONSPIRING WITH ALIENS!!!

Tinfoil face masks!!!!1! Make sure they're airtight, none of the mind control spores will get me!!!!1!!!!!

suffocates and dies

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That graph is very compelling.  And since it’s on the Internet, it must be true.   Rumor has it that Covid-20 is being released within the game itself to do the job NPO couldn’t do.  

• Haha 1

• Moderators

This is spam, and has been moved accordingly.

giphy.gif

If you see something you think is breaking the Forum Rules please click the report button, and I will get an email stating that a report has been sent. Thanks!

Suspended and have questions? You can contact me at my email at: [email protected]

• 1 year later...